Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    I love the fact that most of the comments on this video are negative towards this woman. I also love how she says, "foreigners can ride motorcycles on OUR highways?". The main reason I see people getting angry at me on the road sometimes seems to be petty jealousy that I can utilize the sidewalk, split lanes and basically get places much quicker than all of these people who've finally bought their first car and are pissed when they realize they have to be stuck in traffic while I plow ahead. Be forewarned: her voice is extremely annoying...

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjc1ODQ2MTIw.html
    Last edited by ThePope; 02-01-2014 at 12:28 PM.

2. #2 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    now she has 2359 "Minus". these guys even use the flasher when they change the lane. I cannot understand Chinese, was this on the highway between Beijing and Tianjin? ...... and she is talking on the mobile phone while driving. ts,ts,tse...

3. #3 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    In Chengdu. Don't forget filming while driving... A traffic safety violation. If you watch it using Google Chrome it will translate (roughly) the comments for you...

4. #4 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    how did she do this? she is talking on a mobile phone, same time filming (and it is not a stationary camcorder like a "pro go". it is filmed from the drivers seat. or is "he/another one" driving and filming while she is on the other seat making the call.

5. #5 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    I would guess she is in the passenger seat and the driver is filming. The comments are the best part of the video, and almost all of them on the side of the motorcyclists (or against that terribly annoying woman)

6. #6 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    Dear BMW,

I was driving in my BYD noob Chinaperson car with an incredibly overblown feeling of self importance when I saw two foreigners riding down the freeway. This really upset me because these I thought freeways were only for cars no matter how cheap or crap they were, and the riders were riding BMWs which are better than my shitty car. I wouldn't really want to complain about my husband banging a younger woman and the govt ruining my life as it would cause too much trouble so I've decided to whine like a lil bitch about people riding on the freeway.

So please BMW stop making motorcycles and selling them as it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. I know as one of 0.7 billion Chinese women you'll listen sincerely and take action on my unreasonable request.

Xiao Tangbi,
    Chengdu, China

7. #7 Re: Woman calls emergency because of foreigners riding on the gaosu in Chengdu 
    mostly Shanghai, sometimes northern California
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Dear BMW,

I was driving in my BYD noob Chinaperson car with an incredibly overblown feeling of self importance when I saw two foreigners riding down the freeway. This really upset me because these I thought freeways were only for cars no matter how cheap or crap they were, and the riders were riding BMWs which are better than my shitty car. I wouldn't really want to complain about my husband banging a younger woman and the govt ruining my life as it would cause too much trouble so I've decided to whine like a lil bitch about people riding on the freeway.

So please BMW stop making motorcycles and selling them as it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. I know as one of 0.7 billion Chinese women you'll listen sincerely and take action on my unreasonable request.

Xiao Tangbi,
    Chengdu, China

Perfect pitch "translation"! Thanks for a good laugh!
    jkp
    Shanghai
    2010 JH600 "Merkin Muffley" (in Shanghai)
    2000 KLR650 "Feezer Ablanalp" (in California)