Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: How to i purchase items on taobao?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanRenton View Post
    Im going to give taobaofocus ago... I got order confirmed just need to make first payment 398USD just worried that shipping will bite my ass I got 25 items to come over
    Hehe, Yeah they are expensive, It would be more better to try www taobaobuying com. They can offer different shipping services. If you are not hurry, just choose the slow shipping services. Mostly agents don't inform about it. I always get support from aforementioned site employees. Therefore I am dead sure they are best taobao agent. Thanks

Alex

2. #12 Re: How to i purchase items on taobao?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by rmkillerman View Post
    I'd also like to know the process of that site. As a few things I want I'll click on the item and it reverts back to Chinese again I am also in the uk
    Hello, I would like to share for buying items from taobao. I copied from my Chinese agent (www taobaobuying com) facebook page. You can visit their page for all info.

Complete Buying process from Chinese Auction stores

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to explain procedure of buying items from CHINESE auction stores such as WWW TAOBAO COM & WWW TMALL COM step by step using us as your service agent.

1- Item price
    2- We buy the item and the seller will ship that item to our ware house. ( Sending of that item to our ware house also include shipping charges i.e. Domestic shipping charges)
    3- We will inspect your item and pack it again in a packet to make sure if everything is alright or not.
    4- We will check it's weight and that help us to calculate international shipping charges (45% is off on international shipping so 55% shipping charges you have to pay us in second payment)

First payment= Item price+domestic shipping charges+our commission fee
    Second payment= International shipping charges

We can't make it's invoice once because we must need to know about the weight of package for calculating exact international shipping charges. Otherwise many mistakes could possibly happen. To avoid dishonesty and problems every agent do the same. I hope you can understand. In case of any query please feel free to ask us.

Thanks & best regards,
    TBB Group
    www taobaobuying com

3. #13 Re: How to i purchase items on taobao?? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by rmkillerman View Post
    I'd also like to know the process of that site. As a few things I want I'll click on the item and it reverts back to Chinese again I am also in the uk
    Hello, I would like to share for buying items from taobao. I copied from my Chinese agent (www taobaobuying com) facebook page. You can visit their page for all info.

Complete Buying process from Chinese Auction stores

Dear Sir/Madam:

I would like to explain procedure of buying items from CHINESE auction stores such as WWW TAOBAO COM & WWW TMALL COM step by step using us as your service agent.

1- Item price
    2- We buy the item and the seller will ship that item to our ware house. ( Sending of that item to our ware house also include shipping charges i.e. Domestic shipping charges)
    3- We will inspect your item and pack it again in a packet to make sure if everything is alright or not.
    4- We will check it's weight and that help us to calculate international shipping charges (45% is off on international shipping so 55% shipping charges you have to pay us in second payment)

First payment= Item price+domestic shipping charges+our commission fee
    Second payment= International shipping charges

We can't make it's invoice once because we must need to know about the weight of package for calculating exact international shipping charges. Otherwise many mistakes could possibly happen. To avoid dishonesty and problems every agent do the same. I hope you can understand. In case of any query please feel free to ask us.

Thanks & best regards,
    TBB Group
    www taobaobuying com

4. #14 Re: How to i purchase items on taobao?? 
    Senior C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex berny View Post
    Dear friend: I am using one taobao agent. www taobaobuying com. They are very professional and cheaper than any other agent there. Please try their services. You must need some agents as we can't speak chinese and it's hard to make sure about the payment security. However, this agent is registered, if there is any trouble, you can make a complaint and get your money back.
    hahah, BS!!! I can sense your Chinese accent without hearing you speak.
    Advertising through lies its one of those things I hate most!

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    So buy or not to buy?

6. #16 Re: How to i purchase items on taobao?? 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    haha dont listen to them mate.. im using Bhiner (agent) at the moment they seem really helpful and good.. at times its hard to get a point across but eventually they get the idea majority or the time lol

C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Can you pm a like to the agent? As when I use the site I have the problem mentioned earlier. That being I click on another item and its back to Chinese. As for Modron I could see the chinglish

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12