Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Bore kit qingqi 200 
    C-Moto Noob
    Do you now some firm, which offer bore kit for qingqi 200? I find only saturdaynightcycles.net but they offer tuning parts only for lifan,zongshen and loncin.

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Never seen any. Very little aftermarket stuff is available for it. Even its closest stablemate, the Suzuki DR200, is lacking in performance parts. Lots of people in other forums are looking for big bore kits for it and none appear to exist.

2 to 3 BHP can be released by a combination of re-jetting the carb, changing to a exhaust can without the catalyser element, removing the air injection emissions gear, and fitting a Denso Iridium spark plug.

A further increase can be had by swapping the 28 mm carb for one from the Suzuki DR200. This is a 31 mm bore Mikuni BST31.

I don't recommend messing about with the air filter box or filter element. The foam element is more than big enough for the job, and the CV carb won't work very well with one of those K&N pod-type filters. Not this type of carb.
    Last edited by forchetto; 03-08-2009 at 07:45 PM.
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

C-Moto Noob
    I m thinking of useing piston from zongshen gs 250 but I don t now measurements of qingqi s 200 piston, zongshen 250 piston and thickness of
    sleeve qingqi 200. Do you now somebody these numbers?

Honorary C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by ceron View Post
    I m thinking of useing piston from zongshen gs 250 but I don t now measurements of qingqi s 200 piston, zongshen 250 piston and thickness of
    The Qingqi's piston is 65.9 mm diameter with a 16 mm gudgeon pin.

The GS250's piston is 72.4 mm with the same gudgeon pin diameter.

I don't think there'll be enough metal in the Qingqi's cylinder to take such a re-bore. You'll end up with the possibility of distortion and possibly an out of balance crankshaft. The bike vibrates enough as it is...
    Jincheng Monkey JC50Q-7
    Skyteam Dax replica ST110-6
    Zongshen ZS125-43
    Qingqi QM200GY-BA Super Motard
    Qingqi QM110GY

5. #5 Re: Bore kit qingqi 200 
    C-Moto Noob
    -CrankCase has a 73.5mm inner dia.; therefore you can`t get farter than 69/70mm Piston Dia. without opening crankcase (you can go to 76mm opening it!).
    This said, ANY Suzuki LT230 Piston -including their big bores- WILL FIT.= it has the same 16mmPin, same 14mm PinTop/Deck, same valve Pockets or reliefs.(similar Head) same Doomed shape, no modifications are needed.- Dont buy a whole Cylinder+Piston set, your cylinder is 82.6mm tall, while LT230 is 76mm(different rod lengths).
    -Your Cilinder Sleeve has an outer exterior dia. 72mm; the easyest way is picking a std bore(66mm) HIGH Compression LT230 Forged Piston (Wiseco,namura are cheaper) from EBAY.usa and swap it to yours.
    Next : you can go to 66.5,67, 67.5 and 68mm oversizes. Reboring is required.
    There is too a 70mmBig bore Piston, but you must resleeve.

6. #6 Re: Bore kit qingqi 200 
    C-Moto Noob
    Could try contacting llexeter, they have alot of parts and say they stock parts for Qingqi. Might turn up something :D

7. #7 Re: Bore kit qingqi 200 
    C-Moto Noob
    Do you now some firm, which offer bore kit for qingqi 200? I find only saturdaynightcycles.net but they offer tuning parts only for lifan,zongshen and loncin.
    -Here you have a 69.5mm Piston that will fit, and its Cheap too:

http://cgi.ebay.es/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

-Youll need to Resleeve as your stock sleeve is 72.5mm outer dia. That only leaves 1.5mm of wall thickness !!
    Dont worry, there is plenty of room in your crankcase -ONCE OPENED and Milled- for a bigger sleeve, Look at this MONSTER 265cc-(79mmsleeve) :

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/sho...=831733&page=2