Hey guys,

So I noticed a new Keeway/Benelli dealership opening here in Cambodia. They're not quite open yet, but I had a quick peek inside as China bikes are still rare here except for the 3-wheeled trailer vehicles and such. Anyone kno wmuch about them?

They had a few models in the small showroom and more were to arrive in the coming months (they were still building the show room). One caughtmy attention:

The Keeway TXM 200

http://www.keewaymotor.com/_d275485556.htm

They didn't have it yet, but assured me they would be available shortly. Other bikes looked alright, but I'm an enduro/dirtbike guy. In part because I'm quite tall, in part because I like the look, but mostly because I like to go on small trails. Anyone know much about Qianjiang's reputation within China? Any equivalent model in China? It's a 200cc bike (and most engines seemed swappable: same engine in most models, sportster-sports bike-enduro).

I'm a bit disappointed by the specs online though. Seems it's not really en enduro but more of a motorad-tired bike. Seat height is under 1m () and the suspension travel seems more suited for roads than offroad... Just comparing to Hona XR250 specs:
http://www.motorcyclespecs.co.za/mod...r250r%2005.htm

Still, an interesting bike which will retail for 2200$. Not extremely cheap, but not bad for a brand new bike here. Input? Seems they make them in Brazil as well so maybe South Americans have some experience with them. Seems a bit ill-suited for my needs though. More of a freshy-boy (local term for k-pop styled teenagers) bike.

[EDIT] Upon fruther research, it seems these bikes are also widely available in Thailand. Most definitely a small city bike for teenagers. Too bad. I'd like to see some Shineray or or Qlink bikes here. I think Thialand has some decent offroad Chinese bikes. Sym Mbikes I think they're called, same engine as my Shineray 200 I believe (possibly the same as these Keeway's?). Seems they go for only 1600-1700$ in Thailand, but that's no surprise. Everything's more expensive here.