Hey guys, I own a 200cc Shineray. I've ridden her hard and heavy over the past 2 years. Busted the rear suspension a while back (as in, several months back). Finally getting new shocks (could still ride it, just felt very "springy"). I've been taking it easy lately as the oil from the shocks is pretty much drained.

Anyways, it now feels like my front end/steering column wobbles or is loose at low speeds. If I hit a bump at low speeds (5-15kmh) it feels like something moves inside the column (feel it through the handlebars). I'm thinking maybe my steering column bearings are shot? Any other ideas? Would the busted rear shocks also contribute to the loose feeling in the front?

Also, is it normal to hear a "pshhhh" sound from shocks? As in, sounds like air leaving. My shocks never used to do this. Then, after one of my front shocks got a leak, I got the seals changed and added oil to the front shock. Then that "pfff" sound appeared. Sounded weird, but the shocks felt fine. Now they still feel fine (albeit a bit soft for my liking), but I'm just wondering a about that sound. Is it normal/ok?

I know this isn't very specific, but it just feels like the front end wobbles (but only noticeable when I hit a bump at low speeds).

Thanks for any input my motorheads...