I really like this bike, btw.

2. #12 Your 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by culcune View Post
    I'm waiting for you to buy it for me when you hit the lottery, Snortin'

I really like this bike, btw.

-------------------

Your getting a freekin Peugeot dammit Simon !!!! You and your Obama
    Bin Ladin bashin me is gonna cost you for years with me . If your really lucky I might even spring for PUCH moped instead , maybe even a 125cc Monster Moped ..

When we go to Fiji , ( your riding on the plane coach by the way , us first class ass-hole ) , were creating a new Motorsport in your name . It goes like this . Us ( not you ) are taking are beasty Nortons around my custom road race track , and YOU are going to stand in the bleachers naked with leapord underwear thong on and a bullseye on your ass , while we ride around the track at 120 MPH with back packs full of Almond Tequllia throwing the full bottles at you once every lap for 25 laps . The most hits gets to run you over with a Hummer painted Pink in your honor . Sounds about right ???
    Then and only when you have earned your stripes are you getting your Norton Atlas with feather bed frame . Your not ready for a Commando my friend , and that is just out of curtosy to keep you alive long enough for all of us to have heat number two on the track at 130 MPH ....Did I mention how hard I can throw a bottle Tequilla ???

In all seriousness Simon , you really ought to get some ride time in on a super bike first before you go thinkin Norton . Not only are they fast, but they have torque that will rip you backwards off the bike after you hit 100 MPH .
    I think a fast Puch is more your pussy ass style anyway , a pink one

Obama me again and watch me write some shit !!!! Fearless and Loathing Simon today is todays title . Cat poop is on its way to Yuma .

Just teazing , about the cat poop ... Your only friend , Kelly

Snortin out

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    .... and YOU are going to stand in the bleachers naked with leapord underwear thong on and a bullseye on your ass , while we ride around the track at 120 MPH with back packs full of Almond Tequllia throwing the full bottles at you once every lap for 25 laps...
    Jeez Kelly, why you gotta abuse my imagination like that. I got work to do you know... Ickk... blech... sptooey...

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

4. #14 It is an ugly picture huh ??? 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    Jeez Kelly, why you gotta abuse my imagination like that. I got work to do you know... Ickk... blech... sptooey...

CC
    ------------

Hee hee hee , it is an ugly picture isn't it ??? What a waiste of good Tequilla too , but that's ok , he's got it commin ...

Hey !!!! I just got another idea , a real good one Carl . How about you arm us up real good like when you come to Fiji with me to abuse Simon with some killer 400 FPS piant ball guns , with Frozen paint balls , yo baby !!!!
    Forget the Tequilla , its far to prescious to be waisting on that fool . We can ride around the track and shoot that mother instead with frozen paint balls .
    Genital area is a bonus , good for pounds of coffee , my treat for Kona Pee-Berry coffee no less . Each nut shot at over 100 MPH is good for five pounds .

Now go to work Carl ,

Snortin out

Kelly, how come I seem to end up in skimpy girly clothing in all your "Fear and Loathing" fantasies?

6. #16 Fantasy ? 
    Master of Thump
    Kelly, how come I seem to end up in skimpy girly clothing in all your "Fear and Loathing" fantasies?
    -------------
    Fantasy ? What fantasy ???

Hey , I notice your now the C-Moto Guru ????
    Simon , you ride a Honda remember ???

Will have to flip you a picture soon of the Buracho with my Peace Maker in it with the 5-1/2" barrel , looks awsome !!! Thanks again ..

Can't wait till the weather gets better here man . I did go hunting yesterday though Simon . Did pretty good too , one shot one kill , Washington Hare Spaggetti for me soon ....
    Here's a picture of the carnaige !!! I always use this 1,000 FPS German made RWS air gun out here on the back forty . I shot this one on the Start Finish line of the track at 35 yards , so my scope says !!!! I have one of them thar fancy fandangled adjustable objective scopes that you just dial it in till its clear and it tells you what yardage your at , very cool . Not that I needed that , I checked after I watched him tumble .

Cheers , Snortin , the other China Moto Guru that don't know crap .

Culcune=Grass Hopper Boy

You're now the "master of thump" according to your label. I have eaten rabbit, but not from my own doing (car or firearm/air gun). I do have a ferret that I'm tempted to take my .22 and my son to try out some rabbit hunting. Our old adopted crock pot (from my wife's grandma) has the original literature from the 1960's, and small game recipes such as rabbit and squirrel are in the booklet. I might have to try me some rabbit stew!

8. #18 Well then 
    Master of Thump
    You're now the "master of thump" according to your label. I have eaten rabbit, but not from my own doing (car or firearm/air gun). I do have a ferret that I'm tempted to take my .22 and my son to try out some rabbit hunting. Our old adopted crock pot (from my wife's grandma) has the original literature from the 1960's, and small game recipes such as rabbit and squirrel are in the booklet. I might have to try me some rabbit stew!
    ---------------------

Well then if you don't get any rabbit or squirrel you can eat the Ferrit !!!
    Hey , I have always been the Master of Thump ,
    bone-head .
    How do you start that Crock Pot , rubbing two sticks together ???
    That thing is as old , as you think you are experienced riding motorcycles :lol8
    I bet the recipes are tried and true too: I love Rabbit Spaggetti sauce, major good stuff , especially from scratch , fresh Italian Tomato , fresh herbs , fresh everyhting , nothin better .

Dater lays Pink Boy ...

Hey did you get your tires yet ???? Do you still think your gonna put them on yourself??? That will be damn funny, I wish I was there to see you do that the first time ..Especailly if your not going to balance them and you plan on going over 50 MPH. This will be freekin amuzing to say the least ...

Cheers, Snortin who always gets his tires balanced by pro's Norton ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12