Hi All

I have been living in China(Ba Yu Quan, Yingkou) and working in the Middle East for 7 years now. I've decided to spend a bit more time at home opposed to the two 2 to 3 weeks at a time that I have been accustomed to. I've been riding since I was 9 years old, from MotoX through Enduros to ultimately road, as my body stated to fray at the ends. At 50, and with a bit more time on my hands I want to get back on it again after a 10 year break. My initial thought was to look at the typical manufacturers IE BMW, Honda, Yamaha ect but soon realised, through reading the comments in this forum, about taxes and import duties, that this was an expensive option. I had no idea of the local market and have to admit, have been astounded at where it is at.

I have been trawling through the websites and cant seem to get past the CFMoto NK650. It seems to accommodate what I want right now. Is there anybody that can give an opinion on this bike and what the local cost would be? I've been trying to find out through the web but obviously I'm not at a stage where I am getting onto the right sites. Technically challenged.

Thanks for listening to my story and I look forward to chatting.

PCG