So, I have a Zongshen dirtbike that I recently purchased. The PO knew very little about it. I've done a lot of searching and have found some info, but I am hoping that the collective knowledge on here can help me answer a few unknowns. First off, based on the serial number and visual inspection it appears to be a 200cc air cooled Zongshen with OHV which makes sense based on what the PO told me. It is kick and electric start and appears to have some wires that were not being used (I'm guessing) since it was on a dirt bike and had no lighting. I'm hoping to find out what these wire do and if I need to use them since I'm swapping the engine into a scrambler style bike that I'm building. I've included pics of the motor out of the bike with hopes that someone will have some info for me. The questions I have...

Is there a manual somewhere for this motor so I can make some adjustments?

Will a PZ30 carb with accelerator pump improve performance at all? Currently it has a standard 30mm carb. I'm not worried about fuel efficiency. This will be a run around bike, not a distance machine.

What does the black connection in the second picture do? The wires lead up and around the countershaft sprocket and then are snipped.

If there is no manual, does anyone have specs for valve lash?

Pic of serial number

The Mystery black plug that I'd like to know what the wires are supposed to connect to.

General shot of the motor.

Other side.

And whats left of the bike it came in.

Thanks for any help that anyone can provide!