Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: hi there

1. #1 hi there 
    C-Moto Noob
    hi everyone.. ive just bought a superbyke rsr (also known as sinnis stealth) and im looking to put a performance exhaust on it.. im not really fussed about more power or not just want it to sound better thats all.. if anyone knows where i can buy one or know anyone who is selling one please let me know. cheers.. look forward to hearing from u guys :-)

2. #2 Re: hi there 
    C-Moto Guru
    Hi and welcome to the forum ^_^

One issue with most Chinese bikes is that performance parts are often hard to come by (espessially exhausts) either because they don't exist or because they are not exported out of China. To make things more difficult your exhaust is a single piece that is all welded together so some cutting and welding is required.

Your best bet is to measure the outer diamater of your exhaust pipe just before it connects to the can and then search for performance exhausts designed for other 125s with a very close inner diamater, cut off your old can then have the new one welded on. Make sure that the new one is not too big and that it dosen't clash with anything around the exhaust area. Also don't get one designed for a 2 stroke engine.

I have tried this before on my Sinnis Max which is simular to yours, it did work but I used a crappy £30 can and it wasn't welded on so it was quite leaky.

You shouldn't have any problems getting it MOTed as long as it isn't too loud and it isn't leaking combustion gasses.

After installing you will need to change the main jet inside your carb to a 105 but that's the easy part.

Here is one that looks like it will work
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lextek-Sta...item2a374c20cb

And here are some more
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_od..._udlo=70&_udhi
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.