Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 installing an oil cooler on an RMR 125 help 
    Hi guys,just looking for a bit of help I'm wanting to install an oil cooler on my rmr 125 and was wondering how to go about doing it ? I've found this kit on eBay : item number 141205116850 for 125's and 140 cc bikes, my bikes been bored out to 150cc but I figure it should still work ,anyway everything is included in the kit apparently so I'm wondering with this kit is it just going to be a case of drilling and modding the oil filter cover for this to work or will I need to tap into else where in the engine as well ? I would appreciate any help with this and maybe advice on additional parts I might need ..I seen a video of an oil cooler installed on one of these bikes on YouTube and everything looked like it was just the oil filter cover that was modified for it to work but all advice appreciated .Thanks
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

2. #2 Re: installing an oil cooler on an RMR 125 help 

3. #3 Re: installing an oil cooler on an RMR 125 help 
    Thanks ,so I'm guessing the eBay one is no good for my bike .Ill order this one tonight
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars