Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. #21 Re: Would this performance cdi work on the superbyke rmr 125? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Ok thanks, would this type cone filter be good? eBay: 141163442445
    Would the 105 jet be sufficient for the cone filter and exhaust? I'm definitely going to buy a new front sprocket, should I buy a new chain when I fit it?

2. #22 Re: Would this performance cdi work on the superbyke rmr 125? 
    Yip that filter would be good! I have that one in red for my Molkt carb and it does a good job ,The 105 main jet would be fine with the cone filter and exhaust mod but you could always buy a 105 and a 110 if you wanted to try that too and see how it runs
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

3. #23 Re: Would this performance cdi work on the superbyke rmr 125? 
    Quick question just got the performance cdi and the oil cooler through today and I'm half way through installing the oil cooler and taking a quick look at the new CDI unit it's the same as my old one but the only difference is there's 4 wires coming out the end of the new CDI which my old one doesn't have..can anyone tell me where these wires go ? Or do I just tape them up ??
    RMR 150cc unique Supermoto with nice after market parts .Full DEP exhaust system,150cc big bore kit,Molkt 30mm carb with 115 main jet,Performance CDI & Ignition coil,Cone air filter,KOSO DB01+ Digital speedo with RPM Counter and lap time,Alarm + Remote start,Sound system,red breather hose kit,front and back mini carbon indicators,tinted headlight,Fat Bars

4. #24 Re: Would this performance cdi work on the superbyke rmr 125? 

5. #25 Re: Would this performance cdi work on the superbyke rmr 125? 
    Thanks Human,just had a look and it makes sense now so i'am going to try the different curves tomorrow as I had them all open

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123