Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: Qlink Legend 250 
    Quote Originally Posted by cugir321 View Post
    ... some have 12 tabs for the CG125 plate...
    12 tabs What's that shit???

Order Vesrah: VC-190 | EBC: CK 1191 | Weisco: WPPF048 in fleabay OR try ur luck on ??? chinese brands.
    ---
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/iijug9mzboxvabx/
    Last edited by humanbeing; 04-01-2014 at 01:50 PM.

2. #12 Re: Qlink Legend 250 
    C-Moto Noob
    Everything you said was dead on!!! Thank you. This is a good resource page for anyone needing to replace the friction clutch plates for a Qlink Legend 250.

There are 6 friction plates - CG125 plates....the ones you listed. (not the 12 tab) I bought them from ebay.....the gentleman sold me the 6th plate for 3.00 extra dollars. They usually come in 5 packs....it cost about $16.00 USA for 6 friction plates.

I only replaced the friction plates.....the metal plates seemed fine.

The spanner nut that holds on the clutch pack is a 4 slot nut.....similiar to the Honda Rebel except it is not peened like the honda....you can turn it off without drilling out the peen....just turn it off!

You can make a spanner socket out of a 7/8 inch socket. I only made 2 legs on the socket....it was enough to break the nut free. Used a grinder and a dremel to make the socket.

Squeeze the front and rear brake then put the spanner socket onto nut....it will come right off. I used 10lbs of torgue to put it back on.

I just tightened down the spring screws until they were all tight. 3 or 4 turns then go across and tighten the opposite screw....back and forth until they are all completely tight.

I made a gasket out of a corn flake box and a razor blade to cut it.. It seems to be holding well.....no leaks so far

Everything works fine now. No more slippage of the clutch. The worst part of the whole thing was cleaning the old gasket off the metal.

Anyone that has any suggestions to remove the old gasket cheaply would be appreciated. Home remedies to remove gasket material.

Thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by humanbeing View Post
    12 tabs What's that shit???

Order Vesrah: VC-190 | EBC: CK 1191 | Weisco: WPPF048 in fleabay OR try ur luck on ??? chinese brands.
    ---
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/iijug9mzboxvabx/

3. #13 Re: Qlink Legend 250 
    C-Moto Noob

4. #14 Re: Qlink Legend 250 
    Summary
    Wear limit :2.6mm

A= 119mm B= 110mm C= 91mm D= 15.8mm E= 3mm F= 8

http://www.clutch-jii.com/product/sh...lang=en&id=414

Tons small bike use these, search in 'net or Buy from REAL ( Many guy knows part # ONLY in these day) man in bike shop if the quotation is reasonable.
    Last edited by humanbeing; 05-23-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12