Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: NEW OLDIE...

1. #1 NEW OLDIE... 
    C-Moto Noob
    G'day All,

returning after a hiatus riding Japanese & German motorcycles. Current cycle bought just last Friday is a 2015 CF Moto 650NKs with about 22,000km on the clock.
    I'm based in Western Sydney, Australia and up until the 22nd of August I was working as an owner operator motorcycle Courier using my now written off BMW G650GS Sertao.
    I'm returning to Courier work in a few weeks providing everything heals OK but in a Van, not on a motorcycle. I promises my wife & son I would not continue to use a motorcycle as a Courier mount. A painful lesson learnt.

I haven't ridden since the 22nd of August, but have bought the Chinese made CF Moto re relearn my skills on, and regain my confidence. I have been riding forty years and this is my worst accident in terms of physical & physcological injuries.

I ve had owned a CF Moto in the past, a 2015 CF150A commuter. Never missed a beat. Prior to that its was a Kinlon SM200 supermotard also used for commuting. I reckon these new generation Chinese made machines represent excellent value for money, and bang for one's Buck!
    The 650 NKs is purely a weekend/overnight escape machine :-)

Great to be back.
    Will. :-)

2. #2 Re: NEW OLDIE... 
    C-Moto Noob
    My new to me 2015 CF Moto 650NKshttps://goo.gl/photos/EB4t64vwNxWQ7bH18

3. #3 Re: NEW OLDIE... 
    Hi will.
    And welcome to MCM.
    A bad fall can have a negative effect on riding again.
    Hope you can make it back on the road again, CFmoto NK 650 good bike to start back with.
    Ride safe, and try and keep the rubber down.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #4 Re: NEW OLDIE... 
    So, this is the way how notorious white van drivers are born... They were bikers once...

Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

5. #5 Re: NEW OLDIE... 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi will.
    And welcome to MCM.
    A bad fall can have a negative effect on riding again.
    Hope you can make it back on the road again, CFmoto NK 650 good bike to start back with.
    Ride safe, and try and keep the rubber down.
    Even though I've been riding for forty years I figured the best idea was to get back on a bike as soon as I was physically able to. We bikers know that confidence is a big part of being a safe rider��

6. #6 Re: NEW OLDIE... 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorge View Post
    So, this is the way how notorious white van drivers are born... They were bikers once...

������ Maybe you're right!�� But my white van will have some stickers on it that will make car drivers look twice and save a life.. Luckily it was a Toyota Yaris that hit me and not a Landcruiser!��