Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Benelli QianJiang 600GT for release May 2014 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Benelli BN600GT (BJ600GSA) will be released 27 May 2014 in PRC according to phone conversation with the Qianjiang Benelli factory based in Taizhou, Zhejiang province today. Pre-bookings are being accepted at some Benelli dealers within the mainland.

Benelli advises that there will be two versions of the BN600GT adventure model. One version made in PRC will be for release to the domestic market, while the second version for the international/global markets excluding PRC will be assembled offshore from parts supplied by the Benelli Qianjiang factory.

One of the big differences between the two versions is that the domestic market model will not be fitted with ABS, while the international version will be so equipped. Other differences might include upgraded suspension and brake components as had occurred with the BN600GS or renamed BN600R model.

BN600GT (BJ600GSA) MSRP CNY 49800 + tax.

上海锋驰 贝纳利 巡航版黄龙600 BJ600GS-A,全国首发 接受预定

BN600GT 旅 行新伴侣——贝纳利欧洲本次全球首展了其最新力作,裸版BN600R的新运动旅行版本2014年新Bene nlli BN600GT,受到格外关注,造形 曲线柔和、驾乘方便舒适、多功能及经济性使得它能轻松成为多数骑士摩托旅途的新伴侣。它是和BN600R悬 挂相同600cc直列四缸发动机的新车。车架跟 BN600R设计一样的钢网格与铝板,但BN600GT采用了一个不同的香蕉形摇臂,使GT版的单悬排气相 比R版的双排气要节省些空间。整流罩和挡风玻璃 提供风保护和更直立的座椅位置,让BN600GT更适合巡航旅行骑行。整片式座椅带有凸起的后座,更舒适的 把手取代了BN600R的骑手和乘客的分离式座 位。其他配置还包括双320毫米前制动盘径向卡钳,240毫米的后制动碟刹,50毫米倒叉和弹簧预紧力可调 悬挂。

引擎 水冷/直列四缸/DOHC/每缸4气门
    缸径X行程 65.0X45.2mm
    排量 600ml
    压缩比 11.5:1
    最大马力 60kW/11000rpm
    最大扭力 55N.m/8000rpm
    传动系统 往复式国际六档链条传动
    供油方式 电子燃油喷射系统
    制动系统 (前)双碟/每碟对向四活塞放射卡钳
    (后)单碟/对向双活塞卡钳
    长X宽X高 2150×840×1280mm

Link to Benelli CEO announcement of ADV model plans

Link to early release of the BJ600GSA complete with first photos
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 04-20-2014 at 02:40 AM.

2. #2 Re: Benelli QianJiang 600GT for release May 2014 
    C-Moto Noob
    But the design .... uuhhhh

On google you can find some pictures

Stefan

3. #3 Re: Benelli QianJiang 600GT for release May 2014 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Design is such a subjective topic. I have photos of the BN600GT and had tried to attach them multiple times to my OP however for whatever reason could not as the only option available to me when constructing the post was only linking to URL of pics... Not sure why some posts allow attaching photos in the usual customary method on MCM but then other times, do not... Even in this post I tried to attach photos but the only option again was to add links to URLs of photos...

FWIW I'm liking the design and styling of the BN600GT I'm seeing in the photos I have though I don't expect everyone to like it... and IMO the bike in the flesh might look even better. I'd say watch this space as I'm planning to get one, since CFMoto are too slow getting their arse into gear with their ADV bike... Also a friend who has a Benelli shop should be taking delivery this week, as another foreigner has bought one so I'm anticipating the call to head to the shop for a preview. Will attempt to get photos and update the other thread.
    YMMV.
    Last edited by bikerdoc; 03-27-2014 at 03:19 AM.

4. #4 Re: Benelli QianJiang 600GT for release May 2014 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdoc View Post
    FWIW I'm liking the design and styling of the BN600GT I'm seeing in the photos I have... and IMO the bike in the flesh will look even better. I'd say watch this space as I'm planning to buy one, since CFMoto are too slow getting their arse into gear with their ADV bike...
    YMMV.
    I would be very interested to see a comparison between this and the JH600. Keep us posted........
    DT
    Keeping the rubber side down.....most of the time.
    Nanjing wheels:BMW F800GS / Texas wheels:BMW R1200GSA & 70' Bultaco El Bandido