I need all the help I can get with my '06 zongshen 200cc quad. Right now I know I need to tune the carb and possibly put in a bigger jet, but for the immediate I need to know as much as possible about the cooling system, and maybe a part number for the starter solenoid. It's a 4 speed with reverse if that helps anything. I have it in my shop right now but if need be I can post a picture of the info plate. Didn't think ahead and get the info before posting (dumb move, I know.) I will post a pic of the quad as a whole though.

Any help would be great as I use this as a work\fun vehicle and right now I'm having to use my dads s10 for work (which I'll only have for about 2 more weeks). I work on a chicken ranch and have quick transportation and cargo space for my tools is essential for daily use. (I've got a makeshift lightweight trailer rigged up to the quad for my tools.)

If there's a manual around somewhere I'd love to know about it, or even a centralized resource for this atv would be great. I've been able to find little to no information on this thing and I'm far from being a mechanic by any standard.

Thanks for any help you can give!
quad 1.jpg