Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 The BIG garage sale... 
    Welcome to the garage sale!

As the days roll by I'll be posting TONS of motorcycle stuff that I would like to sell rather than ship back to the states when I leave China at the end of April. If someone has ¥70,000 burning a hole in their pocket, I'll make you an awesome deal on the following package. Individual prices are listed in orange.

2010 Huang Hai SUV automobile with trailer hitch & bike rack (Merceded ML350 knockoff) ¥60,000 Registered until December 2014
    2010 QingQi QM250 ¥8000 registered, blue and green books with plates, just put a bunch of new stuff on her. (Tires, brakes, oil, battery, chain & sprockets, etc all have less than 500kms.)
    2011 Galaxy TGR250 ¥7500 registered, blue and green books with plates.
    2011 Motorcycle Trailer Holds 3 bikes ¥2500
    Garage Full Of Goodies - ¥6000 Tons of tools, nice tool box, accessories, lifts, etc. etc. I probably have more than ¥2000 just in cleaners, polishes, lubes etc.

Send me a PM if you're interested, include your email and phone number if you want to discuss details. I'm currently in the U.S., but I should be back in China around April 15th.

Cheers!
    ChinaV

2. #2 Re: The BIG garage sale... 
    Danger, Will Robinson! Lao Jia Hou's Avatar
    Wow, another one bites the dust. I've been reading a few biz articles about the serious brain-drain happening in China these days. Sad to see you go.

But that is one smokin' package deal. Some un-drained-brain is going to win on this one.

Just curious, how much for the wife & daughter?

3. #3 Re: The BIG garage sale... 
    Sad to see another rider leaving. I wish I could afford some of the stuff, if you were more local I'd buy some of the tools. Best wishes in your future endeavors.

4. #4 Re: The BIG garage sale... 
    Thanks for all the reply's, PM's, phone calls, etc. It was nice to hear from many of you.

People showed up this weekend and almost everything is gone .

If any of you guys are endurance athletes (enduro riders, extreme ADV, mountain bikers etc.) or just health nuts, I have some stupid expensive stuff that I rather sell than carry back. This stuff is probably half the regular price in China or Hong Kong.

GU Electrolyte Brew: $25.20 X 2 = $50.40
    Water's new best friend. The fact is, when you work out you sweat more than just water. So when you drink you gotta have a special Brew with the right amounts of sodium, potassium and carbohydrates to bring your system back into balance. Used consistently, GU Brew will help you perform better and go longer.

GU Recovery Brew: $32.40 X 1 = $32.40
    The premium quality ingredients in GU Recovery Brew help you quickly replenish energy stores and rebuild muscles after an intense workout. GU’s Recovery Brew reinvents the category and evolves this critical training tool into a nutritional experience we’re confident you’ll actually enjoy.

GU Energy Gel: USD $31.95 / 24 Gel Packs = $1.33 Each Gel Pack
    X 9 Peanut Butter = $11.97
    X 13 Chocolate = $17.29
    X 19 Strawberry Banana = 25.27
    Total = 54.53
    Provides athletes with a dose of 100 calories to deliver high-quality, easily-digested and long-lasting energy for athletes in every sport and at all levels. Everything inside each packet of GU is engineered to do one simple thing: provide your body with the essential nutrition it needs to keep going for miles and miles and hours and hours. It goes down easy, and it goes to work fast so you don't have to slow down.

Roctane Ultra Endurance Gel: USD $54.95 / 24 Gel Packs
    Are you a committed, competition-loving ultra endurance athlete? Do faster, higher, longer...colder, darker and deeper ring a bell? Then Roctane is for you. Roctane Ultra Endurance products are the premium energy source for committed endurance athletes who are experienced and competitive and undertake long (4+ hours) or intense (above lactate threshold) efforts. We developed Roctane to deliver you exactly where you need to be when you need to be there so you can achieve your burly goals. The Roctane lineup includes:

Alive! Ultra-Shake Pea Protein = $25.99

Alive! Ultra-Shake Soy Protein = $25.99

A comprehensive whole food multivitamin that serves as the ultimate nutritional energy source. Each serving contains more fiber and fewer carbohydrates than other whole food energy shakes. The powder is easy to mix with water, juice or milk – no blender required.

Total is: $50.40 + $32.40 + $54.53 + $54.95 + $25.99 + $25.99 = $244.26 ~ (¥1,520)

Everything for ¥1,000 including shipping... or make a reasonable offer

PM if interested.

Cheers!

5. #5 Re: The BIG garage sale... 
    I would be interested in buying a trailer.

Is it allowed to drive a car with trailer in China for a foreigner?
    If so are you allowed on the highway?

Thanks

6. #6 Re: The BIG garage sale... 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by willem View Post
    I would be interested in buying a trailer.

Is it allowed to drive a car with trailer in China for a foreigner?
    If so are you allowed on the highway?

Thanks
    It's a grey area, added to that it's TIC. On some expressways, a trailer towed by a vehicle with two axles e.g. car/van, will be considered as a triple axle vehicle and charged the three axle rate e.g. truck... depending on distance travelled on the expressway system, that fee can be very high...