Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. #41 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    I think the brands should be that of the factory and franchised, that is the whole point. The franchises offered as contractual rights to sales within defined areas.
    One big entity for the nation and then smaller entities for each region, then as inventory is imported it gets distributed and to each region, if a sale is made online through a single factory brand portal, that sale goes to the assigned franchise all based on zip/postal codes.

The factory branded web portals would have to be professionally designed and linked to databases, those databases propagated (data entered) at the factories. Those same web portals can be reused and modified for different nations distributors, however the factory brand retained

In that is there a need for SSR and BMS? Yes they become a large national distributor for a variety of manufactures, which is what they already are, but in this proposal they become much more efficient and linked into an aggregated (combined) global contractual network.

If a local dealer wants to have a website they can and can advertise what they sell, but they cannot sell to those in another franchised sales region online. Each dealer should have assigned geographic territory.

For example all the Bashan dirt bikes sold through a single web portal, when the customer enters their zip code then that sale goes to the contracted dealer that has the zip code. The inventory comes out of the closest location to them.

Then factories as the actual manufacturers can develop identities; they can be easily identified in the market. Then the factory and its partners can also see what sells best and were.

2. #42 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Thank you for your suggestions, we will consider your advise.
    I will update our new information,you'll see some changes.
    If you have any question or suggestion on Bashan Dual sports bike and ATVs, just let me know.
    I'd like to hearing from you.

3. #43 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Senior
    These Bashan dual sport motorcycles. How is the parts availability? Do you have an online parts manual.so owners can look up what they need, and contact you to place an order?

4. #44 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    We don't have home page for U.S. market, so we can not upload the parts catalogs online.
    Actually, we already provided parts catalogs to our distributors, they have website, they will upload parts catalogs online. You can contact dealer or distributors to make parts order. Our distributors is increasing their parts inventory to support after sales service.

Quote Originally Posted by birdmove View Post
    These Bashan dual sport motorcycles. How is the parts availability? Do you have an online parts manual.so owners can look up what they need, and contact you to place an order?

5. #45 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    hey guy I'm new ! i have a bs200gy-18 on the way!

6. #46 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Senior
    Thanks, blueberry!! Finally. I won't be in the market till some time in November, and this bike looks good in the photos and on paper. But, finding any info from owners is about impossible.

Please let us know how you like it, and any problems you might have etc. I did read from somewhere that an owner said the wiring needed a bit of attention, as in some loose wires or something. I kind of like the green.

What color did you order, and where did you order yours from?

7. #47 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    i got the black one fro supiriorpowersports ! cant wait to get it i will let you guy know and be sure to review it!

8. #48 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    Congrats on your purchase! There are a couple of ongoing threads on chinariders from two guys who ordered the 250 bikes. I think the issues they had were the gas cap does not allow any venting, and both have had gas leak on them while riding, and timing issues, and such. You might have read these, Birdmove?

http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13928
    http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13950

There was a guy on chinariders who might have bought a 200 a couple months ago, but he posted for a few days, and then his thread kind of drifted away.

blueberry--I suggest you join chinariders since it is more N. American based and there will be more people familiar with your bike. This site is great, but is far more international in scope, so if you have issues, there will be far fewer people to help out. I like this site for its international-ism, but chinariders for its comraderie and the 'local' knowledge.

9. #49 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    C-Moto Senior
    Thanks, culcune. I'll check those threads out right away. It's the 200 I have in my sights though.

10. #50 Re: Bashan BS200GY-18 
    I wish Wade was more responsive to your Hawaiian needs since I do think the TMEC will be a better bike off the bat. I put mine together out of the box since I already had my '09 version, but I am no mechanical expert by any means, but I had no issues with my bike. Wade even told me it might not start right away and gave me a few tips, but it started right up! Plus, it did not leak gas on my lap, or sputter, etc. I have been commuting 33 miles round trip on it daily since May and have over 2200 miles now with no issues. The one thing I remember from the thread of the guy with the Bashan 200 was the remote starter, and how he knocked over his near brand new bike damaging some of the plastic because he had the bike in gear when he pushed the starter on his remote. D'oh!!

OK--found the thread--it was a 250cc Bashan (not 200) but not the Storm like the two guys got in the above links. Not as impressed with the look of this bike as compared to the Storm, which is in my own humble opinion, but that is more due to the fact that this look is so 2005 GY 200 --any and every 'brand' at the time had this exact look! But this guy stopped posting, so we never got to know his experience beyond a short period of time.

http://chinariders.net/showthread.php?t=13670

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast