Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Fish 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I think a lot of us do, not for mee though, when I did drink though it was sort of like you described where you got up to head somewhere or do something, and remembered nothing after that :P I don't recall what specifically he was drinking in the movie, it may have been kokanee?

-------------------

Kokanee is what we call Land-Locked Silver Salmon here in Washington Jim .
    Go figure ? Never dawned on me the Beer was named after fish or the Province or whatever a Kokanee is ??? There must be a Kokanee river somewhere I am thiniking too ??? Where the fish drink beer I guess??? I am also guessing that they Dambed the river to help the brewery and locked in some Salmon that became the Kokanee Trout aka Land-Locked Silver Salmon .
    Now if I was still a drinker I could never come up with this theory , because I really wouldnt care .
    You should know the history of this crap Jim , not me ..There must be a real
    story behond my theory's though , it is just too ironic Kokanee Trout is named after a beer or visa-versa . Your up !!!!

Snortin , who's caught allot of Kokanee Trout in Mountain Lake on Orcas Island Norton .

Unfortunately I'm not that creative, so I just found it on wikipedia

Kokanee is also another name for the Sockeye salmon. The beer is named after the Kokanee Glacier in the Kootenays region in which Creston is situated.
    Creston of course being the town in which the Colombia Brewery is located, where they brew it... Probably has to do with the glacier fresh tasting kokanee slogan.

3. #13 Cheers !!! 
    Master of Thump
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Unfortunately I'm not that creative, so I just found it on wikipedia

Creston of course being the town in which the Colombia Brewery is located, where they brew it... Probably has to do with the glacier fresh tasting kokanee slogan.
    --------------

I like my story better , but at least I am informed now , thanks ...
    Don't you just love the Internet , information up the Kazoo , for free no less .
    We are all going to die , some of us more informed than others because of the Informational Highway Web . Doesn't really make any of us smarter , just more informed . All the trivia we accumulate in our heads will probably winde up being pointless dribble in the after life , if there is one . Or , us Halo warriors will be able to still bullcrap eachother sitting on silver clouds in the Heavens , eating white bread and Albacore Tuna Fish sandwiches with Jesus and his buddies . I am taking my Norton with me , or I aint going

Cheers , Snortin that is way up too late tonight , and is the postor child for the Insominaic Club or the world Norton .

Quote Originally Posted by Snortin Norton View Post
    --------------
    Cheers , Snortin that is way up too late tonight , and is the postor child for the Insominaic Club or the world Norton .
    I have noticed that, the insomniac part, then again, I'm still up at these hours to notice it too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12