Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Ordos International Circuit open for track days! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Dear friends riders,
    As you may know, Ordos circuit located in Kangbashi county, Inner Mongolia, built in 2010 is a great track. The management team is opening the track to riders coming from anywhere in China.
    For those of you who are interested to race with more open track days, I recommend Ordos. Great track, beautiful layout and very good condition as only 4 years old.
    The management has paired with a couple racing teams and fees are very low. RMB1500 + fee to the racing team organizing if you need service, for the 3 days practice, qualif and race with 2 races over a weekend. 1st one was April 25-27 2014 and the next one is June 27-29.
    They break down in 3 categories:
    - Superbike 1000cc and above
    - SuperSport 999cc and below with small modification to anything from frame/power commander/breaks/engine upgrade
    - SuperStock 600cc and below stock (no modif to above stated parts)
    There is a championship scoring table so who ever attends the most gets more points. There are 4 legs this year, 1st one was in April. come and join us in June!!

There is possibility to store the bikes there (RMB500/month) through a couple prep shop from Beijing. We have been going there since last year and the track has great layout for those of you who like more technical, the only long straight is not too long just enough to almost reach 290km/h for the big bikes and plenty of uphill and downhill long apex....:)

The flights from BJ nanyuan are cheap (RMB1000-1300) normally, we found a great hotel spa in town Dong Hai Guo Ji, 30 minutes from the track for less than RMB200/night with food included.

Looking forward to see lots of racers this year, to make it more fun.

Contact me if you need details.
    Happy riding, Dom

2. #2 Re: Ordos International Circuit open for track days! 
    Interested in doing a track day or two, not racing. Especially as I have a 650 which would make me awkward in the classes. Don't have any leathers any way to rent?

3. #3 Re: Ordos International Circuit open for track days! 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Interested in doing a track day or two, not racing. Especially as I have a 650 which would make me awkward in the classes. Don't have any leathers any way to rent?
    Hi ZMC888,
    You would be in the 1000cc below category, either Supersports or Superstock depending if your bike was modified. Whatever you want attend or not the races, you can ride with a stock bike on track days, for race you would have to have a full race fairing and proper racing suite, boots, helmet and gloves whatever you want to bring.
    There is also 250cc HPM class which a beijing prep team manages and rents.
    I am actually riding a GSXR750 and my friends ride 675 Daytona, 848 Ducati Corse 600CC CBRs, Ninja 600CC or 1000cc and 1199 Ducati Panigale or GSXR 1000 so a big variety of bikes and riders skills but we all have fun.
    I suggest you contact Adrien at blackbridgemotorcycles@gmail.com or the track manager Max Zhou at chrisa4u@qq.com for more details and booking when ever you like. The track is open most of the days except for the few races that happen on 1 or 2 weekends a month.
    Hope this helps and hope to see you there soon.
    Dom