Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello from Germany!
    This is my first post so sorry for any missed things, that I should have read before.
    I was searching a long time for the manufacturer of the bike on the image below. Maybe someone here is able to tell me who has build this and where I'll find more informations about it. The source of the image is Alibaba but the seller is not the manufacturer and has not told me where they got it from.

Thanks for your time!

C-Moto Guru
    What for do you need the manufacturer? It could be any manufacturer in China.

If you're searching for something simmilar you can buy in Poland, such bike (125cc) with EURO 4.
    It is called romet legend, and is manufactured by yingang.

Or a better quality and power junak m11 cafe.

Both you can anmelden ohne probleme in Deutschland.

Look also at razory.de vieleicht haben die etwas fur dich. Gruss Beniamin

3. #3 Re: Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    China basically had 3 bike hubs in SW /S / E... Wuxi is the E... which often had the worst build quality ever... Those WX maker lacks R&D & using copy of the copies parts...
    Chinese wisdom = RUN AWAY from those maker...

4. #4 Re: Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Wow I didn't expect so many answers in so little time! Thank you guys so much. Initially I wanted to know who has manufactured this bike, because it was the first bike from China that really caught my eys. The alternatives listed by Benjamin are great! Especially the Ogar Legend looks really good. I'm aware that the quality provided by most chinese manufacturers isn't the best (huge thanks at this point for the 'Chinese wisdom' ), but here in Germany you can either build your own and try to register it (many hassels involved) or buy from elsewhere to get a good looking retro bike. Of cause there are coustom bike Manufacturers out here but they are really expensive... I'm not a Sportsbike fan and that's why I really like the retro models with 'newer' technology. Are there any places where I can already get some information about the pricing of the Ogar Legend? So far I've only seen 'available in short time' pages.

Thanks again!

5. #5 Re: Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    Yes the Kreider is pricey, not sure if you have access to other brands in Germany, like Sinnis, Lexmoto and WK Bikes and AJS in the UK all sell these types of motorcycles.

C-Moto Guru
    MJH, posted a retro styled bikes:

http://www.brixton-motorcycles.com/en/

They have dealers net in Germany...

Svoigt, the ogar legend is a new offering. They will be sell from Mai/ June. The engine should be a honda cb like, so the parts you can buy also in Germany.

You can also look at x-atv.de, there was a retro skyteam bike named ace. I do not know i they offer with EUR 4.

C-Moto Guru
    Svoigt, which region you live?

8. #8 Re: Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Yes the Kreider is pricey, not sure if you have access to other brands in Germany, like Sinnis, Lexmoto and WK Bikes and AJS in the UK all sell these types of motorcycles.
    Yes Kreidler is indeed really pricey.... apart from Lexmoto i've not heard about the other brands and I'll definitely check them out in detail. Thanks!

MJH, posted a retro styled bikes:

http://www.brixton-motorcycles.com/en/

They have dealers net in Germany...

Svoigt, the ogar legend is a new offering. They will be sell from Mai/ June. The engine should be a honda cb like, so the parts you can buy also in Germany.

You can also look at x-atv.de, there was a retro skyteam bike named ace. I do not know i they offer with EUR 4.
    Oh again a manufacturer I never heard about! You guys are awesome! These are some really good looking bikes... They have a dealership only 30km away from me, so worth looking into aswell! Huge Thanks! I've already thought about buying a used CB but they are priced at gold level at the moment... A CB50 J for example costs about 900€ in crapy condition. That's why I'll probably stick to a new one. If the ogar legend really uses cb like parts as you mentioned that would be a great thing! The Skyteam ace is a bike that I already looked into in detail and there are some aspects about it that I don't really like... I also don't know If the bike is Euro4 compatible all I've seen so far haven't mentioned anything about that so I assume they dont.

Svoigt, which region you live?
    I live in West Germany near Colonge.

C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by svoigt View Post
    I live in West Germany near Colonge.
    Meine cusine wohnt in Koln. Ich wolte dich eigentlich einladen zur einen klienen chinesischen motorrad trefen in Polen.
    Ich organisiere einen kleinen spot in Pokrzywna. Das ist an der Chechische grenze. Das wird fur dich aber etwas weit sein. Ich denke, mit eine 125cc maschine must du mit drei tagen rechnen. Der termin is mitte august. Wenn du interese hast "pm me".

10. #10 Re: Who is the Manufacturer of this Bike? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by beniamin82 View Post
    Meine cusine wohnt in Koln. Ich wolte dich eigentlich einladen zur einen klienen chinesischen motorrad trefen in Polen.
    Ich organisiere einen kleinen spot in Pokrzywna. Das ist an der Chechische grenze. Das wird fur dich aber etwas weit sein. Ich denke, mit eine 125cc maschine must du mit drei tagen rechnen. Der termin is mitte august. Wenn du interese hast "pm me".
    Danke für die Einladung! Aber ich glaube das ist echt ein bisschen weit für mich...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast