Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 My first Ride sitting at the Handlebars of a Sidecar 
    Hi Guy`s!
    do you remember your first long Ride on a Motorbike? I bet, it is soooooooooooooo long ago. For me it war last Weekend.
    Half a Year ago, when I was 50, Thomas showed me how to ride a Motorbike, now I am 51 and a Dream is fulfilled.

Marian Faithfull was singing about "riding a Sportscar to Paris" (Once in a Lifetime), who needs this ? when you can ride a Motorbike in Beijing, China?

with Greetings from Beijing!
    Sabine

Well there's no slowing you down yeah? Mattias did a wonderful job with filming and it makes me realize how effective a side car would be in photo/video documenting the countryside of China as long as your passenger was a) not very big and b) good with a camera.

Congratulations to you on your first ride! Is this the start of another something big?

CC
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Subscribe to the hippest, most happeneing Adventure Motorcycle Magazine around!
    Adventure Motorcycle Dual Sport News Magazine

Help support MCM!! Buy "The Return - Riding Western China" DVD! -

http://www.motocyclops.com/buydvd/

Personal China travel info, photo and video site:

http://www.carlparker.com

3. #3 no Problem for tall People 
    both Sidecars we own are extended, the ChangJiang 10cm and the Donghai 15cm. Matthias is 1.95m and I am 1.82m. We both can sit absolutly confortable with the Legs streched out, even on longer Rides.
    They are also wide enough to keep the Camera Equipment, in a Backpack, between your Knees.
    For Matthias it was the first time to use a Camcorder but he learned quickly. The Rest was Computer Work.
    The only Thing you can hardly avoid is the bumpy and shaky Road and so the "springing" Video Takes. Our Panasonic has an optical Stabilisator and this is helping a lot !!
    A big Advantage is the low Perspective while sitting in the Sidecar close to the Rider, so the Viewer has the Feeling beeing on the Bike also. That`s the "Charme" of this small Videos.