Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11 Re: New Qlink Megelli - China build, Tiawan motor, English design, American importer 
    C-Moto Senior
    Oh common now... its a single cylinder sport bike, it has a 2 year warranty and they even offer 12 month same as cash right through the website. Count your pennies, just kidding, I think they could drop the price but people might be suspect if they drop it too much? The Kawasaki Ninja 250 is selling for $4,299.00 but its also a twin cylinder. The Qlink is asking $3,499.00 I say it should be $3,299.00 make it an even thousand less and include the delivery.
    The Megelli has a Keihin carburetor, one of the same carburetors on the Ninja 250, its just that the Kawasaki has two of them.
    It may be a Loncin engine? Call Qlink and ask? I would not ask for Jane Moneypenny though. Start off being very obsequious and work up to it.
    Keep in mind the Kawasaki has ten more hp at its rear wheel than the Megelli mystery engine produces. The Ninja engine gives you 20 maximum hp more for a grand. So Qlink is not disclosing the engine manufacturer, why should they its nothing to brag about and certainly not something to hide, unless its about embarrassment and shouldn’t be it is what it is.

2. #12 Re: New Qlink Megelli - China build, Tiawan motor, English design, American importer 
    I like the looks of the Supermoto version of the 250. Still on back order at the US site.
    http://store.qlinkmotor.com/products....51178.0.0.0.0
    It would be nice if it were a SYM 250 engine. My SYM HD200 scooter (176cc) will cruise at an honest 65MPH and top out at 70MPH.
    Vince
    2021 Ural cT
    2022 Dong Fang DF250RTG
    2021 Ice Bear 150cc scooter
    2020 Ice Bear 150cc Scooter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12