Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hello,

I recently bought an MV Agusta F3 in Shanghai. The bike is very rare and amazing to ride. Still has 2 year factory warranty that was started in January of 2014 that the official dealership in Pudong honors. Still has 1 year left on full coverage insurance until January 5th of 2015. All of this is transferable as long as they have a passport and a police registration (I know because I am an American citizen that owns the bike).

Details about the bike can be found here: http://www.mvagusta.it/en/motorcycles/f3-675/

Most importantly, this bike has a Hu A license plate that is very hard to get for a big displacement bike. This means that you can ride the bike anywhere inside or outside of Shanghai and the police cannot give you any trouble unless you break a law. This plate is also transferable to any local or foreigner as long as they have their passport and police registration.

Bike has 2500 km's so it has barely even been ridden. I bought it a month ago and need to sell it because of family issues. I will also include the GPS system, an 800 rmb brake lock/alarm, and 300 rmb chain lock.

Selling the bike for 190,000 rmb OBO(Price of new one with taxes and insurance is around 270,000 rmb)

Hu A for market value (Last time I checked it was around 150,000 rmb)

I will sell the bike and Hu A plate together for 330,000 rmb OBO

If you've ever wanted to stand out in Shanghai, then ride this bike. No words to describe the amount of attention this thing draws. It is absolutely breathtaking every time I see this bike, but sadly, my life situation means that I have to let go of it.

If anyone is interested, please contact me either via e-mail: Wangtang6911@gmail.com or phone: 18621781281.

Please contact me. Serious buyers may see the bike in person. It is on display at the MV Agusta dealership right now and all documents and paperwork will be provided.

Thank you

IMG_1774.jpgIMG_1775.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_1693.jpgIMG_1766.jpg.

2. #2 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    Hey,

Wonderful bike!

It must be heart tearing to let it go..

Would u share the address of that dealer I'd love to have a look at the bikes there, obviously way above my modest means but one can have dreams...
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

3. #3 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    It is on the corner of deping road and yang gao middle road. They have 1 f4rr in there, a couple of bmw's, and a bunch of benelli's. The benelli's and Chinese bikes are reasonably priced.

4. #4 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangtang6911 View Post
    Still has 2 year factory warranty that was started in January of 2014 that the official dealership in Pudong honors. Still has 1 year left on full coverage insurance until January 5th of 2015.
    Seems you mixed-up on dates and validity. According your other post you bought the bike end of June. Neither way the dates mentioned match up with 2 years, unless you bought it 2nd hand. You might clarify this.

Good luck with the sales, beautiful bike.

E.

5. #5 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    Wangtang, I honestly don't get this.

You come on the boards not even a month ago asking whether or not to buy this or an 899, then say you bought it but you are now selling three weeks later. I don't understand as barely enough time has passed for the Shanghai plate to have even been issued to you by the Gong An.

Is there something fishy or some kind of miscommunication?

6. #6 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    It is on the corner of deping road and yang gao middle road. They have 1 f4rr in there, a couple of bmw's, and a bunch of benelli's. The benelli's and Chinese bikes are reasonably priced.
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    Wangtang, I honestly don't get this. [...] Is there something fishy or some kind of miscommunication?
    Is the plate number supposed to change when u buy a 2nd hand bike in ur name?

My plate that was issued 24th February this year and its just a few digits after his, so that bike was indeed registered just before mid February.

He bought the bike 2nd hand one month ago, and the number isn't changing when u buy it from someone, right?
    Le siècle ou nous vivons est un siècle pourri. - Tout n'est que lâcheté, bassesse, - Les plus grands assassins vont aux plus grandes messes - Et sont des plus grands rois les plus grands favoris. - Hommage de l'auteur à ceux qui l'ont compris, - Et merde aux autres.
    Georges Brassens

7. #7 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Wangtang, I honestly don't get this.

You come on the boards not even a month ago asking whether or not to buy this or an 899, then say you bought it but you are now selling three weeks later. I don't understand as barely enough time has passed for the Shanghai plate to have even been issued to you by the Gong An.

Is there something fishy or some kind of miscommunication?
    Sorry for the miscommunication, I bought the bike second hand. Rode it for less than a month in total (due to rainy weather). Then family issues came up and now need to sell the bike. I have all the documentation to ensure that everything is legit :)

8. #8 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    Sorry for the miscommunication, I bought the bike second hand. Rode it for less than a month in total (due to rainy weather). Then family issues came up and now need to sell the bike. I have all the documentation to ensure that everything is legit :)
    I hope it's all legitimate, but I worry, there are many Hong Kong stolen bikes with cloned registration.
    Last edited by ZMC888; 07-11-2014 at 01:49 PM.

9. #9 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    I hope it's all legitimate, but I worry, there are many Hong Kong stolen bikes with cloned registration.
    No worries, if anyone is interested, I can show them all the papers and take them to the registration place to verify with the department of transportation here in shanghai. I did that with the original owner to make sure it was all legit as well

10. #10 Re: MV Agusta F3 675 For Sale 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by braillce View Post
    Cheers.
    Is the plate number supposed to change when u buy a 2nd hand bike in ur name?
    My plate that was issued 24th February this year and its just a few digits after his, so that bike was indeed registered just before mid February.
    He bought the bike 2nd hand one month ago, and the number isn't changing when u buy it from someone, right?
    It all depends on location and circumstances. In some jurisdictions plates are taken back by the Traffic Management Bureau, and new plates are issued to the new owner. Other jurisdictions assign the plate and the bike together to the new owner. Other jurisdictions have special rules where the plate cannot be transferred to a new owner for a period of time e.g. Beijing where I believe it is either a 2 or 3 year rule. Not sure what the rules are in Shanghai any more..?
    Again, TIC - one country but made up of many kingdoOms... no one rule fits all.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso