Hello,

I recently bought an MV Agusta F3 in Shanghai. The bike is very rare and amazing to ride. Still has 2 year factory warranty that was started in January of 2014 that the official dealership in Pudong honors. Still has 1 year left on full coverage insurance until January 5th of 2015. All of this is transferable as long as they have a passport and a police registration (I know because I am an American citizen that owns the bike).

Details about the bike can be found here: http://www.mvagusta.it/en/motorcycles/f3-675/

Most importantly, this bike has a Hu A license plate that is very hard to get for a big displacement bike. This means that you can ride the bike anywhere inside or outside of Shanghai and the police cannot give you any trouble unless you break a law. This plate is also transferable to any local or foreigner as long as they have their passport and police registration.

Bike has 2500 km's so it has barely even been ridden. I bought it a month ago and need to sell it because of family issues. I will also include the GPS system, an 800 rmb brake lock/alarm, and 300 rmb chain lock.

Selling the bike for 190,000 rmb OBO(Price of new one with taxes and insurance is around 270,000 rmb)

Hu A for market value (Last time I checked it was around 150,000 rmb)

I will sell the bike and Hu A plate together for 330,000 rmb OBO

If you've ever wanted to stand out in Shanghai, then ride this bike. No words to describe the amount of attention this thing draws. It is absolutely breathtaking every time I see this bike, but sadly, my life situation means that I have to let go of it.

If anyone is interested, please contact me either via e-mail: Wangtang6911@gmail.com or phone: 18621781281.

Please contact me. Serious buyers may see the bike in person. It is on display at the MV Agusta dealership right now and all documents and paperwork will be provided.

Thank you

IMG_1774.jpgIMG_1775.jpgIMG_1694.jpgIMG_1693.jpgIMG_1766.jpg.