Hi all
I am new here and am currently working on a 2005 Zongshen Zipstar LZX250-5 that I plan to use as my summer runabout. This one is based on the Yamaha XV250 Virago v twin.
I have a couple of problems that I am having problems finding answers for that I hope someone here can help with.

#1 The speed sensor on the front wheel has been turning in the hub and has wound the cable around it ripping the wires from the connector inside the headlight. There is no way to work out which colours go with what as the colours of the harness wires and sensor wires are different. What I have at the sensor end is red, green and yellow, and at the harness end is Black/red, Green and Green/black. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or can you check inside your headlight and help me to match those colours? It seems that the XV wiring is not the same in that area.

#2 The front header pipe has an air injection point just down from the head that is piped to a black cylindrical valve up under the tank. The valve has a second 13mm nipple with no hose on it and I need to know where that is supposed to be connected? The only thing I can see is the right air cleaner housing has what looks like a broken plastic weld around the rectangular hole in the rear end (the other side one has a little intake shoot ) Am I missing a connection fitting and hose from that valve into the right air cleaner housing?

I have managed to repair a number of other issues like the wiring from the ignition pickups was melted onto the rear header causing it to loose spark to the rear cylinder and also a broken wire in the main harness that stopped the headlight and starter from working and now have got the engine running nice again so I am making progress.

I am very grateful for any and all help you can offer.

Cheers
Dave