Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 firedogracing.com dealer introduction 
    Fire Dog Racing
    Hello all. I just wanted to say I am new to this site and would like to let everybody know about my website.
    http://firedogracing.com Let me know what you think.

Thanks
    Brian

2. #2 Re: firedogracing.com dealer introduction 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello everyone. I am actually new to these forums, and this so happens to be my first posting. I was just a bit concerned about this new dealer, your website firedogracing.com and some of the "Terms and Conditions" I have read.

Firstly, and all in chronological order of reading, "If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation." --I would like to think, and I am sure MANY others would as well, that either you give us the price listed on your website or you take more care as to updating the website, as opposed to leaving it up to "our discretion" whether or not we get the price listed. As far as I, and many others, am concerned...that is the price listed that is the price we pay, unless it is lower...not higher.

Secondly, well, I literally just got to this part and this is the kicker...sorry buddy... I am pretty sure you are at a loss with this and many other communities with this next statement, considering there are quite a few other dealers whom DO offer some sort of warranty... "This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Neither we nor our dealers make any representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk."

Well, you wanted feedback, and there you have it. Good luck on your venture. I would, definitely, not ride with you. ;)