Hi, my first post here.
I am in the market for a couple of bikes (myself and wife). Not sure if we gonna like it or have time for biking so I see no point in dropping 10 large on a couple of Hondas or Kawi's. I have been cruising the the 'net for info on Chinabikes, but first hand info seems in short supply. Lots of "fan boyz" chanting chinese sucks etc but very little useful info.

I spoke with the Loncin dealer in Abbotsford BC. He took the time to answer my questions. Said he was able to get the bikes registered despite not being on the RIV. Along with the usual dealer stuff, ie regrets selling trashy brand x in the past, no trouble with these new Loncin machines etc etc. I have noticed the 900.00 USD ebay sellers seem to be extinct now.

My question is this: does anyone have any direct experience with these Loncin machines? I believe someone here took one for a demo ride in a parking lot?
The dealer is asking 3300.00 CDN for a 250cc bike and 2400 for a 150cc.
I don't want to be one of "those guys" reciting horror stories on ThumperTalk about riding for 20 minutes before parts started falling off the bike.

I'm not into motocross or jumping etc. Simple rides on FSR's and maybe some around town commuting. My last ride was a 1977 Honda XL250, so probably close to the same technology in these new Loncins.

Cheers