Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1 FG Chinese Motorcycle Club of Poland, Klub Chińskich Motocykli (KCM) 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by prince666 View Post
    Hi Ben
    How many members do you have in your Chinese motorbike club ?. At the next meet up take some pictures of the other members bikes and post them here on MCM . It would be nice to see what people in Poland consider to be a good Chinese made bike .

At present, Chinese Motorcycle Club of Poland has 55 members, 13 candidate members of the club. 3 supporting members. and about 650 active members of the forum.

The motto of the Club is:

It's doesn't matter what you drive ...
    Simply anything. If it has two wheels and it its powered by mechanical engine. It meets all conditions!
    You do not need special things to feel a biker inside you and have fun from your passion.

Here is a matter of lifestyle and a sense of freedom ..
    by Peter Fonda

Many of the members first choice was a Chineese motorcycle, at present many of them rides on Japaneese an korean bikes.
    The problem was not the reliability, but the hunger of power i think. Besides, riding a Chineese bike in Europe is unpopular.

As most reliable Chinese motorcycles are considered all models of Keeway (Qianjiang).
    However, distributor of this motorcycles in Poland, recently closed the company and now is a problem with buying a new motorcycle of that
    brand. The next problem is the Chineese bike have not enough power for the European market.

You can buy only 50, 125 and 250ccm. The 400ccm from Lifan is in Europe very rare (one piece in our Club), the 650NK from CF Moto was
    offered with price of 20.000 PLN. Housyng GV 650 was offered about the same price with 5 years warranty. The ST 7 model and Suzuzki
    Gladius price was 24.000PLN. No one will buy a Chineese bike with that price...

The 250ccm are for people like me, i travel with , but i go with that bike every day to work.
    And in this situation it is for me important low fuel consumption and low prices for spare parts. Whats more, i can repair it myself.

The most used model of Chinnese bikes in Poland are:

Jinlun 250ccm (known on Poland as Romet R 250)
    Old type:

New type:

Zipp Raven (we do not know which company produce it in China)

Lifan 250 (Known in Poland as Zipp roadstar):
    Old model

New model

Regal Raptor/ Johnny Pag (Known in Poland as Junak M16 and Romet Malibu 320)

Senke (romet 125/250 series)

There also two models of Chineese bikes selled in Poland as Junak and Romet, but we do not know who produce it in China.

Junak 123

Romet Soft Chopper

Can anybody write me if is there any possibility to Change the alloy wheels to spoked rims in the soft chopper model?

Could they possibly fit from this model?:

It is brand new model in Poland.

The god thing is that form 24.08.2014 in Poland you can drive a 125ccm motorcycle with max 11KW with a car driving license.
    The selling rate for the 125ccm will incrase. :-).

2. #2 Re: FG Chinese Motorcycle Club of Poland, Klub Chińskich Motocykli (KCM) 
    Hi Ben
    Firstly thank you for posting the pictures and the details about the bikes and your member in your club , for a new member you have posted some good threads I thank you ,we could do with more members like you on MCM. I have found the information very interesting to read ,
    Well done keep up the good work

We have a moto in the club I am a member off here in China it goes like this I think ?

" You don't piss on my bike and I won't piss on yours "

I think I have the translation right !! Or maybe not ?

"Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #3 Re: FG Chinese Motorcycle Club of Poland, Klub Chińskich Motocykli (KCM) 
    C-Moto Guru
    Look what i fiund on this forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefthandy View Post
    We met few years ago on one polish motorcycle community forum, where a couple mainstreem-labels-motorcycle-bigots were attacked us that we are not TRUE because we riding on cheap china bikes with a small capacity engine. They called us 'chiners', but we proud of it.
    Year ago we established our society of China motorcycle owners and made our site and forum.
    We are not a club in traditional meaning like a MC or somethink like that. We are open and still growing community.
    Now we've got 145 users/members and bigots are chill out. And even a many 'label bikers' hold with our joly squad.
    We oraganize common journeys and events.
    Lefthandy is a supporting member now, he has no the time be an active member of the club, but as you can see we grow from 140 to 650.

4. #4 Re: FG Chinese Motorcycle Club of Poland, Klub Chińskich Motocykli (KCM) 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by beniamin82 View Post
    There also two models of Chineese bikes selled in Poland as Junak and Romet, but we do not know who produce it in China.
    Beniamin , just ask Uncle Google -type "zontes" and "tayomotor" :)

cheers

Teodoryk

C-Moto Guru
    Thanks Tonio.