Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi all been a member on this awesome sight for awhile and thought it was about time I shared pics of the mods on my 650Nk seeing as I got a lot of the ideas from you guys so here is what the bike looks like as of todayPic_0810_116.jpg
    Just added the sliders and levers todayPic_0810_117.jpg
    The bar end mirrors I did awhile ago. I removed the Cat and had the pipe go strait through to the can, this made a huge difference to performance as well as tone.
    Also changed out the OEM filter system for podsPic_0810_122.jpgAnd it has changed the bike dramaticly by smoothing out the power curve and the induction sound is intoxicating. Also put Batlax hypersport se20 rubber on for a bit more knee down confidence in the corners.
    I've fabricated my own 'Tail tidy' to slim down the back end as wellPB060408[1].jpg
    Would like some ideas on a new Cfmoto badge for the tank too, I couldn't stand the old one.
    So let me know what you think and for anymore ideas on mods, next I would like to put a fuel management system on so any advice on that would be great. Cheers
    Last edited by CFMOTO Brad; 08-10-2014 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Missed some stuff

2. #2 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    No experience with that one, but a fuel management system is always a good idea when you start modifying intake and or exhaust.

Looks sweet

3. #3 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey mate

Interested in your filter setup. Did you modify the filter tops for the sensor or did you find filters with holes already? What did you use to put the sensor in and is the sensor really needed?

Cheers

4. #4 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hi Bov. I pm'd you with how I did the mod just wanted to add Yes the sensor is very nessasary. The MAF measures the amount of air being pulled into the engine and the control module adjusts how much fuel to mix with it to lean or richen the mixture depending on how your riding. Just as a warning though if you get this mod wrong it could be very detrimental to the bikes performance.

5. #5 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Noob
    hey mate could you also PM me the way you did air filters. also did you have to tune / remap your ecu?

6. #6 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by CFMOTO Brad View Post
    Hi Bov. I pm'd you with how I did the mod just wanted to add Yes the sensor is very nessasary. The MAF measures the amount of air being pulled into the engine and the control module adjusts how much fuel to mix with it to lean or richen the mixture depending on how your riding. Just as a warning though if you get this mod wrong it could be very detrimental to the bikes performance.
    "HOLLY THREAD REVIVAL BATMAN!" lol

Hi all - first time posting here and I have just acquired a 2015 NKs.

Would very much so be very appreciative of you could please PM me the details also mate.

I have just removed the LAMs restriction and would love to do this mod as well!!

TIA
    Stewie 🤘

7. #7 Re: CFMOTO 650Nk Mods.. so far 
    C-Moto Noob
    Would love to get the scoop on how you modified the filters for the sensor too! Just put some similar k&n filters on my bike and made a bracket to just hold the sensor right between the two mid air. Looks like you have a better system tho