Quote Originally Posted by birdmove View Post
NIce looking bike, there, Scott! I'd like to read about what you think of it when you ride it. Like how cramped is it for you and such. I'm about 5'9" or 5'10" and 195.
birdmove: I can tell you it feels pretty small to me! Actually more wheelbase short and correspondingly twitchy than riding position short or cramped. But I haven't been on a minibike in a very long time and my frame of reference is full size (my current bike is a KLR 250). I'm 6'1" and 200 so I'm pretty much at the max for the IB. My wife's 5'2" and 125, so she'll be fine. I wouldn't see me doing much commuting on it even on the country roads I take to work. But I will ride it some just to keep on top of how it's doing.

My hope is that when she gets comfortable enough on it we can putter around the unpaved back roads around here and down in the Allegheny National Forest in Pennsylvania where we have a family camp. Plenty of dirt roads locally and hundreds of miles of them down in PA. I love doing that on the KLR, just plonking along at low speeds and seeing the country, and the IB will be great for that too.
-Scott