Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. #51 Re: Lights Problem 
    Zorge, yes, hopefully I will! Actually, posted the bike the same day I wrote I would, so far nobody has been interested. Probably should wash it... After riding a scooter for a year I do see the point in having one. So when I am selling my Benelli, I am definitely selling it for another scooter. I have been looking at quite a few lately.
    Suzukis are out of the question - too ugly for me. Peugeot Speedfight looks nice and is said to perform even nicer. Piaggio CityFly is also on my list. The best one I'd want is Peugeot Django, but it looks like they aren't on sale yet (not here in Nanjing at least), and when they go on sale, they'll be around 20K (too much I think).

prince666, thank you!

2. #52 Re: Lights Problem 
    Hi Steve

I still think the CF Jetlux 300 (CF2500T-8) is one of the best looking scooters on sale in China IMO ??? I said best looking not best scooter?

DSC09849.jpg

DSC09851.jpg

DSC09852.jpg

DSC09853.jpg

DSC09847.jpg
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #53 Re: Lights Problem 
    Yes, it does look good! I might have a look at that, and I might probably even get me one of these. I'd be happy with a test-ride before I buy one though.

4. #54 Re: Lights Problem 
    Hi Steve

Bikerdoc has posted a big review on the CF Jetmax on MCM which is the same bike with a different skin both me and Bikerdoc thinks these bike are good bike ??? he has done over 30.000km on his I a have done over 15.000km on mine his bike has slightly bigger wheels but total different look.

I have had issues with my Jetluxs but these issues have been more related due to roads condition and my style of riding (riding to fast over bad roads ) just got back from a ride to town nice and easy to ride tops out at about 130km sits all day at 110km and quick away from the lights.

If you can find a test ride??? you will buy for sure cost ? seen them on Taobao low 18k and most are about 20k
    Last edited by prince666; 08-01-2015 at 05:40 AM.
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

5. #55 Re: Lights Problem 
    I see, thank you for the info!

6. #56 Re: Lights Problem 
    C-Moto Regular
    Still riding my Benelli ... Other then the clutch issue ... I had my replaced with a dr pulley. My Benelli also had some electrical issues this year (horn) with our record breaking rainy season July to September ... I have just reached 32456km on the bike. Beijing to Dali and many many trips around Yunnan .... No problems.

7. #57 Re: Lights Problem 
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernalpanx View Post
    Still riding my Benelli ... Other then the clutch issue ... I had my replaced with a dr pulley. My Benelli also had some electrical issues this year (horn) with our record breaking rainy season July to September ... I have just reached 32456km on the bike. Beijing to Dali and many many trips around Yunnan .... No problems.
    Great to hear that!

8. #58 Bentley Given to a Friend 
    So...
    After my divorce I'm doing away with the past, bikes of the time being on the list. I gave / loaned my Benelli to my friend for an unfixed time. He and his missus are more than happy with it. The guy is a mechanic himself (not a Chinese one), so he keeps the scoot well looked after.
    Will post here if any problems arise.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456