Hi guys, I just finished my motorcycle course while home in the states and got my motorcycle endorsement, now i can finally have it converted to a chinese license and buy a bike!

I'm hoping to stay legit and get a 京B plated bike, however, it seems like my options are very limited, especially given i want to get something relatively small.

Currently, the only bikes i know for sure which are sold here in beijing that fit my bill are:

Kawasaki Ninja 250 (I'm not even certain they sell the new 300s here in Beijing)
KTM 390 Duke

and... that's it! I called up the Honda dealership asking about the cbr250r, but they said they don't sell small bikes and that any i see are imported illegally. Sadly, i was really hoping to buy a Honda Grom, as i'd done most of my riding on that during my course. Another bike i've been interested in, but haven't been able to find legally in Beijing is the yamaha yzf-r15 or 25.

If anyone has any tips or pointers on where I could potentially find small sports bikes in Beijing, that would be most appreciated and helpful! I'm not really the type to buy something new as i hate that initial depreciation hit motor vehicles take, but it seems like 1/100 bikes i find are legit, so i may need to buy from a dealer for once, but sadly, it seems like my options are even more limited when i try to go legit...

Any thoughts or ideas would be helpful, i don't mind chasing leads! :)

Felix