Hey everyone,

I have a 2013 Qlink XF200 that has been running pretty well since I bought it last week. The one problem I have had with it is after riding at higher RPM's 6k+ for longer than 70 seconds the bike starts to sputter and then it finally loses all power and I need to pull over. The thing is if I don't give it any gas and pull over it will idle but the second I give it gas it bogs and dies. Every time this has happened I pull over and check everything (choke, leaks, hoses, then fuel level) and after I do this 30 seconds have passed then it works again. The symptoms it shows are classic fuel starvation which is why I always check the fuel level. Then it happened today, and I put it together. At higher RPM's the tank cant vent fast enough to keep the gas flowing into the carb. I have already read the thread on here where the person was having the same issue, but no solution was ever posted. I might just tap a small barb into the tank in front of the gas cap then have a hose lead down behind the head tube like on dirt bikes, or cap it with a tank vent.

Any help is appreciated!
-TT

Edit: I have full cleaned the carb and all the jets to rule out a clogged carb.