Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Fast Food Redefined 
    Fast Food Redefined
    Hello,

I am using your forum for a slightly different purpose. I am here to gather data for a small business that I plan to open. I am looking for the best 150cc, 200cc and 250cc manufacturer available in the, United States, to be my marquee brand at my restaurant and motorcycle shop. I am also open to any pointers form others who have undertaken similar ventures.

The menu part is easy as I got a table full of taste testers ready to let me know what is good and what is yucky.

Ride Full, Ride Fast,
    Andy

2. #2 Re: Fast Food Redefined 
    Honda or Yamaha. Simple.

3. #3 Re: Fast Food Redefined 
    Fast Food Redefined
    Thanks for the advice but I want to only carry small motorcycles and Honda or Yamaha would want me to carry the full line. Being in Wisconsin if I was after big bikes for a venture like this Harley would be the logical answer but I want to keep to small displacement bikes so I am looking at the Chinese market. Maybe I should have clarified.

Ride Full, Ride Fast,
    Andy

4. #4 Re: Fast Food Redefined 
    In that case try stocking their partners bikes. Jianshe (Yamaha) Haojue (Suzuki) and Sundiro or Wuyang (Honda). Same engines, slightly lower quality parts and assembly. But the biggest in most cases is only 125cc-150cc singles.

However if you are in a Harley obsessed area maybe try for the Dong Fang DF250RTB Bobber or sort something out with Churchill Customs which could do some small sized custom cafe racers for you.

5. #5 Re: Fast Food Redefined 
    Fast Food Redefined
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMC888 View Post
    In that case try stocking their partners bikes. Jianshe (Yamaha) Haojue (Suzuki) and Sundiro or Wuyang (Honda). Same engines, slightly lower quality parts and assembly. But the biggest in most cases is only 125cc-150cc singles.

However if you are in a Harley obsessed area maybe try for the Dong Fang DF250RTB Bobber or sort something out with Churchill Customs which could do some small sized custom cafe racers for you.
    Thank you ZMC very useful information.
    Thanks for a start point.