Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Hello from Norfolk 
    C-Moto Noob
    just got myself a pulse adrenaline 125 (09 plate) for trail riding, in the process of changing a few things so at the moment its a ongoing project.
    got it as salvage (but HPI clear) nothing wrong with it apart from 2 broken indicators and a few scratches as the previous owner had a off with it, that have now all been fixed with a can of spray paint (or 2 lol) and some insulating tape to get the indicators back in a normal position.

now let me see if i figure out how to upload pics in here.

20140906_155103.jpg

20140912_181349.jpg

2. #2 Re: Hello from Norfolk 
    C-Moto Noob
    Wow 28 views this post have and not a single hi rick welcome to the forum.

How Charming this is not....

3. #3 Re: Hello from Norfolk 
    Quote Originally Posted by rickbat View Post
    Wow 28 views this post have and not a single hi rick welcome to the forum.

How Charming this is not....
    Done over 600 post not sure if i have every had "A HI WELCOME" so Rick no big thing mate TIC

P.S. sorry Hi welcome Rick
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

4. #4 Re: Hello from Norfolk 
    C-Moto Noob
    but its polite to say hi, otherwise whats the point in having a welcome area in the forum?

5. #5 Re: Hello from Norfolk 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    G'Day, welcome to MCM. Photo's always appreciated cheers

OP if you're looking for specific info in regards to the new to you ride, might be worth your while spending some time reading through the various forum categories/threads, as any initial questions you may have may've already been discussed. If not, ask.

Using the MCM search function can also work, however using a more dedicated search engine (Google) and adding 'mychinamoto' to the search will often times bring up more focused and relevant results.

Sorry that some individuals maybe put out with not so many of us regular MCM'ers running with open arms offering a warm embrace. Several pointers in that regard; it's often seems more that members situated in closer locale would be more likely to respond. It's rolling into a week long public holiday here in mainland China shortly, so regular members maybe somewhat distracted with other priorities (apologies if this upsets ones sensibilities). Lastly, the number of new 'first' post members that come onto MCM with... 'new member, bought or son/daughter got XYZ, need advice... etc' ad-nauseam only to be offered some info and then never be heard from again. Gets old, real quick. MCM is not alone in this regard though, as many other motorcycling forums I belong to have the same or similar 'one-hit-wonders'.

Again welcome to the MCM craZies bus, always nice to have new members and participants willing to share.
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso