Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    Zhu, myself and a few more Chengdu based riders will be heading there this year. It'll be my first time going there so i'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a lot more entertaining than the Chengdu car expo last month. So, who's going? Let's meet up for a beer and share war stories and discuss how sexy the new Longcin urubEEFkj150hfjr is. Can also use this thread as general discussion for this years show/rumours etc. Will KTM be there this year now they have a few outlets in the mainland? Will the fella who parks his superleggera next to my bike be taking the duc there for us all to have a look at? Will Ducati be there at all? I'm excited for the show. Hope to see some of you there.

2. #2 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    C-Moto Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CalmCarl View Post
    Zhu, myself and a few more Chengdu based riders will be heading there this year. It'll be my first time going there so i'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully it'll be a lot more entertaining than the Chengdu car expo last month. So, who's going? Let's meet up for a beer and share war stories and discuss how sexy the new Longcin urubEEFkj150hfjr is. Can also use this thread as general discussion for this years show/rumours etc. Will KTM be there this year now they have a few outlets in the mainland? Will the fella who parks his superleggera next to my bike be taking the duc there for us all to have a look at? Will Ducati be there at all? I'm excited for the show. Hope to see some of you there.
    I'd be interested in going. I'm chengdu based too.
    add me on wechat: mattcopsey

3. #3 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    most importantly what will the promo girls be wearing?

4. #4 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    [QUOTE=CalmCarl;71707]

I will probably go,,, i have been to Chongqing to the Shinray factory and a couple other places looking at motos. I will fly there as Im not close to that city. I have been to the Canton FAir to see the export motos there a couple of times.. the Chongqing should be far better...I hope

5. #5 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    Quote Originally Posted by zhu View Post
    most importantly what will the promo girls be wearing?
    +1

And will anybody be nice enough to fully document it like some other guy did years ago?

Cheers!

6. #6 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    Quote Originally Posted by ChinaV View Post
    And will anybody be nice enough to fully document it like some other guy did years ago?

Cheers!
    Hi ChinaV. I'll do my best to take as many photos as possible (of bikes AND promo girls) though i'll only be using my phone.

7. #7 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    Ok....question of the day...why would there be a motorcycle show in GZ and Chongqing at the same time? and more...which is better..? guangzhou is twice a year and has been around 34 years....chongqing 13th year?

8. #8 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 

I DONT SEE KTM.....doesnt look like too many...of course there will be many part suppliers in other booths in other halls!

9. #9 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    foreign China moto dude bikerdoc's Avatar
    Possibly myself and Prince666 might attend... but still working out the logistics at the minute. Hopefully CFMoto with the co-branded KTMR2R will have a stand there. Looking forward to the release of the 650MT aka 650AK...
    Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist
    - Pablo Picasso

10. #10 Re: Any one going to the Chongqing Motorcycle expo thing this November? 
    Hi ChinaV. I'll do my best to take as many photos as possible (of bikes AND promo girls) though i'll only be using my phone.

good 'promo' girl motos video....if only

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFFAzCWyOkw

the video below shows KTM was at Chongqing 2013....and they sell mountain bikes............the video says 2014 but it cant be of course

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRcYSs7vLq4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast