Introduction:
This trip may be for some of you a little weird, because it was a religious trip with a tourism as option.

I started it to pray for my Son (he will be born in 10-14 days ) in a place in which is hold the Veil of Veronica(a Catholic relic of a piece of cloth, which, according to legend, bears the likeness of the face of Jesus not made by human hand)

I will not write much of the religious part of the trip, more of the other side of the trip.
Please be patient, because i must translate a lot, and my English is not so excellent.

Then, lets start:

Day 0 (Friday)
In the morning before work I threw the entire tourist inventory on the bike and drove to work.

While driving I checked again the steering wheel and ?
And at a speed of 40km/h after releasing the steering, front wheel is dancing, a litle bit, but still.
At lower and higher speeds, nothing happens.
Damn, i have a trip over 3 thousand kilometers and with moto is something wrong.

-the headframe beering was checked
-Wheel balanced (static)
That might be broken wheel bearing, I have new bearings with me so I will be check this at my friends (Jack).

It ended up, that the bearings are ok ...

A quick phone to a friend, what he think, it may be that the rear wheel is not in the axis with the front wheel?

Well there is such possibility, so we look for a bracket (with a flashlight), setting the wheels.

At 23:00 the problem was not solved, but i decided to go on this trip.
I will go as it is.

Moreover, it turned out that on the bike of my friend Jack is exactly the same ... riddle unsolved to this day.
It was the time to sleep, the next morning we start...

Day 1 Saturday

In the morning a delicious breakfast at Jack, Iza, the wife of Jack has prepared Sausages in hot sauce tomato and onion.

Additionally we got two jars of stew ... just where to push it ?.
We ready to start the trip...

In fact, the road through the Czech Republic was boring, freeway (concrete, holes, hole cutters, concrete).
One thing you have to give them,they can mill a surface that you do not feel you're going on milling cutters.

First stop after 100km, its free wi-fi zone, so I uploaded the first photos.
I promissed to our members in Chineese Motorcycle Club that i will upload photos every day.

A moment later at the gas station comes a old russian car Volga.
Very nice maintained. The driver was a little surprised that we watch at the car.
"In Poland you had some Volgas too, or not?"

Just take a photo and on the way, the Alps wait for us !!

Just over the border between the Czech Republic and Austria started nice views, well,we thought that they are beautiful, but the later views where better.

At this day , the whole time we where chased from a rain cloud and showerheads. We purchased a vignette for Freeway and go further to Graz (Austria).
We stopped regularly every 100km, because our asses were not comfortable with the road :-).

The pauses were not long. We have stayed at the stops only to the first drops of rain. Then we have to run from rain.
In the surroundings of Vienna started to rain, but basically it was a sunny spells, just after the rain sun came out which was drying our jackets.
Tunnels where godsends, before tunnel was raining, after the tunnel was whole sun.

The accommodation in Graz we had in a Closter of Fathers Missionaries-Lazarist.
It was difficult to find them.
Normally I ride "with the map", in the cities I prepare "driving through plan" with google street view.
I always memorize landmarks.

Unfortunately, in Austria there are no street view, and I had plan the route "via satellite view".

The road seemed to be easy to remember, but i missed the freeway exit and used the the next one, which was an entrance to a tunnel.
I do not know how many kilometers the tunnel was, but I had the impression that we drove under the whole city ... we left the tunnel near a quarry.

Rain Cloud was just around the corner and it got chilly.

Time to give up be a hero and launch the GPS navigation.
Navigation we had, had a headphone jack, but micro-jack ... not mini-jack.

Jacek couldn't hear any word, but he managed trough the city just with looking on the screen.

We drove to the monastery, and the rain started ...

Lazarite Priests greeted us with bread and salt, we gave them Polish Honey (i am hobby beekeper) and Polish traditional sheep cheese.

The Priest offered us a place for bikes in a former convent corridor
(linking the church with former hospital.) Of course we took the opportunity

Father Florian suggested that due to the heavy rain we can spend the night in the guest room in the monastery.
But we have proposed that we will sleep in the hallway along with motorcycles.

View of the hall of the church and monastery park.

At 18:30 began the Holy Mass in the church.
After Mass was prayers at convent chapel and singing to the Lord.
The Team music really give advice, and the atmosphere was very friendly.

Jacek went to sleep around 2 I about 23, I woke him because he slammed the door, and the key to the corridor had he ...

to be continued...