Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Outdoor-Off-Road- Fun- Weekend 
    Be Dirty!!!
    Outdoor and Fun –Weekend, 1st-3rd of May in the “Tianmo-Desert” near Badaling

It's not a purely event for 2 or 3 wheelers, but as we all like to spend our time outdoors, this should be very interesting for you.
    The initial idea was to organize a weekend with some friends for an Enduro- and Motocross-training, preparing for an Enduro-trip in Mongolia. As more friends asked to join and bring their families, I decided to widen the scope towards a more general Family-, Outdoor-, Offroad- (on 2 and 4 wheels), Camping-, BQQ-, Sandplaying- ... "having fun with friends"- Weekend-Event.
    It will take place from Friday, 1st of May (public holiday) to Sunday 3rd of May at the 'Tianmo Desert' (actually two huge sand dunes) right behind the Great Wall of Badaling, approx 90-120 minutes from Downtown Beijing.
    It's free of charge, of course, everybody shall bring his/her own camping-, outdoor-gear and foodstuff.
    Me and some friends will bring their Enduros and Motocross bikes, there will be Jeeps, enough toys for big boys. It will be great for the whole family, they will love to play outdoors, rolling down the sand dunes, kiting, sand boarding etc. There are also chances for Horseback ridings camel rinding etc pp.

In the evenings we will have BBQ, a large campfire, eating drinking, talking etc...

For more information call me 13501217191 or email peter@greenlinkintl.com
    Attached Images