Hi Beijing Riders,

Me and three friends of mine (All Germans: two from Beijing, two from Hong Kong, all fluent in english) are booking a wonderful Enduro-Trip in Mongolia starting at the 6th of June in Ulaan Bator finishing at the 14th of June (details below. One week on the bike). But we are desperately looking for more riders to join us, as this will reduce the price. It’s possible for another 2, 3, or 4 riders to join us.
My friends are not very experienced Off-Road-Riders, the tour itself is not hard-core-off-roading, but 90% off-road, we’ll mainly sleep in tents and gers.

It’s all perfectly organized by a British company, including bikes, guide (on bike) and service trucks to carry the luggage.

The bikes are brand new (1-2 yrs old) Yamaha WR250F’s (light, easy handling, but pretty powerful Enduro competition bikes).

The weblink to the organizer: http://www.mongolia.co.uk/motorcycle.htm

We are so far 4 riders, but prices will be reduced greatly if we will be more riders:
For group size 5 people, per person price is Euros 2395
For group size 6 people, per person price is Euros 2195
For group size 7 people, per person price is Euros 2095
For group size 8 people, per person price is Euros 1995
(Ex flights to Ulan Baator)

If you don’t have the Enduro Gear (protection like body protector, helmet, boots etc, I can get it for you for a very, very reasonable (Chinese) price from Chinese OEM suppliers/manufacturers)

Tour Description:
Gobi Desert & Khangai Mountain Off-Road Motorcycle Tour

The motorbike is a fine way to discover Mongolia . Riding off-road for hundreds of kilometers across the vast open steppe and dramatic mountain ranges, you will experience the ride of a lifetime and observe an ancient culture that has changed little in centuries. Start this ride from the capital, Ulaanbaatar , riding southeast to the infamous Gobi Desert , then over the Khangai mountains and back through Kharkhorin, once the capital of the great Mongol Empire.

The trip is fully supported and requires some off-road experience as much of the route is on rough rocky tracks with several river crossings. Accommodation includes a smart hotel in the city and traditional ger camps as well as wild camping on tour.

The scenery during this one and a half thousand kilometer journey is varied and we will pass through mountain, desert and steppe regions in very remote parts of the country inhabited only by a few nomadic families with their herds of horses, yaks, goats and sheep. It is an opportunity to escape from everyday life and enjoy real freedom and adventure.

Here’s the itinerary:
Day 1 Arrive Ulaanbaatar . Transfer to hotel.
Day 2 Ride to Khogno Khan. Overnight ger camp. (B, L, D) 290km
Day 3 Ride through Arvaikheer, capital town of Overkhangai Province and beyond to reach camping place. (B, L, D) 200km
Day 4 Ride to Bayankhongor town on the northern edge of the Gobi Desert . Overnight camping near to Shargaljuut mineral springs. (B, L, D) 190km
Day 5 Ride over Khul Sayangiin Davaa pass in the Khangai mountains. Overnight camping near Bulgan village. (B, L, D) 160km
Day 6 Ride through Bulgan to Tsetserleg town for lunch, then over Bulgan mountain to Ikh Tamir. Overnight ger camp. (B, L, D) 80km
Day 7 Ride to Kharkhorin. Visit Erdene Zuu monastery. Drive on to Elsen Tasarkhai. Overnight ger camp. (B, L, D) 245km
Day 8 Return to Ulaanbaatar . Overnight hotel. (B, L) 290km
Day 9 Free day in Ulaanbaatar . Overnight hotel. (B)
Day 10 Depart. (B)
Please contact me quickly if you’re interested!!!
email: peter@greenlinkintl.com
mobile: +86 13501217191

Peter