Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    C-Moto Noob
    BJ600GS
    hello guys. as you know theres a problem with strange ECU system with 2 ECU for 4 cylinders...
    we think that the engine characteristics highly understated
    if we look at the graphic VpfrAgaz7bk.jpg we have a big rpm fail at 7k.
    After long discussions we concluded that the problem is in different software in ecu1 and ecu2, and different electric wire with BN600R.
    so theres the question: does someone tried to change something in electric wire or maybe someone knows how to update our ECU delphi mt05 software with new maps???? and where i can get it??
    thanks

2. #2 Re: BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    Just one question why did it taken you over 2 years to ask this question , your dyno run sheet posted is dated 23/05/2012 ! That's some long discussion, and I for one was not aware of a problem with the ECU on the BJ600GS!
    So sorry can't help in this matter
    "Arguing on the Internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

3. #3 Re: BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    C-Moto Noob
    We tried to reconnect the ecu1-2 pins and we got about +20% power but the fuel consumtion inceased by 50% thats wrong. Some guys talk that they have delphi mt 05 ecu update software but we dont know where to get it and try

4. #4 Re: BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    Sounds like there is some kind of connectivity problem.
    I think you'd be better to ask Benelli Russia or Italy, as I don't think Benelli China would be of much help. You may need a new ECU or wiring, obviously try an ECU update first, but nobody who regularly uses this website has a 600cc Benelli, so we can't help, sorry.

5. #5 Re: BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    C-Moto Noob
    Ok, there are not so much 600cc Benelli users here. But Delphi MT 05 itself is quite common ECU for china's bikes. Maybe someone already has some experience how to flash it? Of course, it's looks like good idea to ask Italy office concerning this ECU issue, but the point is, that Italians made the basic design for this bike only. But the working drawings was done by our China's friends. for example, they bought old Yamaha xj6 (diversion) engine (2009-2012) designed by some Italian design bureau (sorry, i forgot exact name) but they changed injection system to Delphi, i think because it's cheaper and well known for China's engineers. That's why The china's engineers can helps us with this issue only. They made a adaptation of Delphi system to this engine.

6. #6 Re: BN600 BJ600gs benelli 600 ECU update??? 
    As far as I've been told I think the designers are mostly Italians. The engine I think was a shelved project for a four cylinder engine prototype revived because the Chinese bosses wanted a four cylinder engine, rather than a traditional Benelli triple. I was also told there are Italians in the factory in China. These are not facts, but what I've heard.