Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

1. #1 Help ordering OEM parts for Inazuma GW250J-H 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello can somebody help please, I am looking for a Suzuki SMC dealer in china that can help order parts for Inazuma GW250J and GW250J-H , need delivery to Bali Indonesia. I have tried at length to deal with Haojue and Taobao.com .. Haojue are just lazy.. and Taobao dont want to deliver overseas. a SMC dealer in China now seems like my best option. Does anybody have experience with ordering parts for GW250 in china?
    We here in INdonesia only have acccess to the GW250L3 and there is a huge line of club members waiting for me to find a source so we can convert to GW250S GW250F and particularly the GW250J-H police version.
    Any assistance would be greatlly appreciated. Or anybody interested is selling to me. In the followiing year I hope to import these parts for converting up to 200 bikes here.
    PLEASE HELP.... 6 months of emails phone calls and back and forth still havnt found somebody that can sell me these parts.
    I suppose first of all I just need the contact details for a reputable SMC dealer in China , preferably a bigger dealer. that can email correspondance . Parts division would be even better. and somebody in charge even. as generally i just get stuffed around with these inquiries
    DOL_0886.jpg250J-H.jpg

2. #2 Re: Help ordering OEM parts for Inazuma GW250J-H 
    C-Moto Senior
    You can always use Taobao agents like Buychina.com, they take little extra but thats only way.
    They will order from taobao and then ship them to you.