I've had this bike for four years now and averaged 10,000km every year. I have to admit I've been using it as a general hack in all weathers and all seasons. Especially as the local roads between home and work are the worse they have ever been as they build an elevated road. So dust, flooding, grit, ice and bad bad conditions. So what has it been like? Well. The engine is unbreakable, though it is leaking a bit of oil on the engine gaskets. The rear brakes suffered from a design flaw and they were replaced. The belt and variator got replaced at 30 thousand KM.. The other day I noticed one of the rear shocks was leaking all and there was damp patching around the other.. Funnily enough I looked forward and the same was true for the shocks... So.. yesterday I replaced out the rear shocks and rebuilt the forks.. They are easy to fix.. Simply drop off the covers on the handlebars and unbolt the forks.. I replaced the seats and bearings for the forks and that was that..
In fact the only annoying thing about the bike is the cheap crap plastic locks they use. In order to change them you have to change the whole lot. So.. Thank you CF motors.. The bike is good, its' relatively cheap and very very reliable.