Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Noob
    Sorry guys, new to this site.
    About 3 month back I decided to buy a new bike, a Sinnis Blade 125, I do love the bike however I feel like that the 125 engine is a little bit weak and I was looking into a 'big bore kit' I went to a few bike shops and they told me to 'sell that piece of Chinese crap' and go back to riding pre-owned Honda's.
    If someone can please help me or point me in the direction of what to do in this upgrade I'd be much appreciated. I have about £500-£600 to spend on this project and I'd like a reliable finished product.
    If you wouldn't mind posting links for the parts I'd thank you a lot, I'm pretty new with riding these things on the road (Used to riding them in fields 'n stuff) so info on sprockets may be helpful too, thank you for your time.

2. #2 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    Powered by K157FMI (Suzi clone)? Those kit are available from fleabay /aliexpress... I recommended the "alternative" : BUY direct from chinese 'net shop via agent . Those English speaking clowns in f...bay / a... ss (middleman) SUCKed hard earned $$$ from ur pocket.
    Direct sale from factory: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=37368510898 Option 4 [ …二/…銀/…平] euro 2 / silver / flat
    Last edited by humanbeing; 01-05-2015 at 01:17 AM.

3. #3 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Noob
    Are these things reliable? Don't I need to worry about crank arm strength, the writing on the side of the bore kit and the exhaust? Or am I thinking too hard with this? I use the bike every day so I want something reliable and something I can quickly change to make the warranty not void. Thank you for such a fast reply though, really appreciate it.

4. #4 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Guru
    I know this is kind of a late reply but if it helps...

I have the big bore kit fitted to my Sinnis Max and it hasn't exploded as of yet. I have done about 20,000 KM since installing it and I constantly accelerate hard and push 8k rpm for extended periods of time. I'd say that it's fairly reliable.

It isn't too hard to fit, get the Haynes manual for Chinese 125s for a step by step guide with pictures.

Get a good quality socket set, some RTV silicone sealant, rubber mallet, needle nose pliers and that's all you need really. Optionally get a torque wrench which can do 10 and 20nm.

I got mine from Taobao but most people go with this one from eBay, much easier to order this way.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-GS1...item3f449ec9cf

YOU MUST ASK FOR THE FLAT PISTON!!!11!!!1!!1

File off the 147cc stamp and spray it black, nobody will ever know.

You will need a bigger carb (28 or 30mm) and 16T front sprocket too or your top speed will be limited.
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

5. #5 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Hey @spencer2004, I need new rings for my 57mm stock 124cc bcylinder, where can i get them for cheap (and good quality), from taobao, also can you reccomend me some good taobao agent with low fees? (I am from Slovakia.)

also looking for valve stems, will everything fit from EN 125? (valve stems, rings, and gaskets are availble on wemoto.cz :)

6. #6 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Guru
    Hi.

If you can source them locally then they would probably be cheaper. After the agent's fee and international postage Taobao can be quite unexpectedly expensive.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that all parts from a GN125, GS125, EN125 and the K157FMI engines are interchangeable with the exception that your engine requires a flat piston and not the domed one.

If you get the stuff from Taobao then I usually use taobaonow.com

to find your parts search for "gs125" followed by the part name translated into Chinese via Google translate, for example piston rings translates to 活塞环

But as you are doing a top end rebuild why not just go with a big bore kit?
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SUZUKI-GS1...item20f56dc68d (ASK FOR FLAT PISTON!!)
    Sinnis Max II (QM125-2V), K157FMI engine (technically a K162FMJ now), 115 main jet, 40 pilot jet, cone air filter, 150cc big bore kit, 17 tooth front sprocket, 30mm carburettor, alarm with remote start, HID spotlights, performance CDI.

7. #7 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    Quote Originally Posted by SanoShaker View Post
    ...from taobao, also can you reccomend me some good taobao agent with low fees? (I am from Slovakia.)
    NOT this time http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chunyun Wholesaler had ~1 month holiday.
    ---
    The wholesaler http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=36151644016 said EN rings ARE 1.0/1./2.0 (GS 1.2/1.2/2.5)
    ---
    Those EN125 parts 100% fit ur bike

8. #8 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hey, sorry to put on on the thread but I need a torque wrench for my bore kit, kinda realise it would be a good idea to use where theres gonna be high compression, any cheap torque wrench 5-25nm anywhere??

9. #9 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Not-so-Noob
    Okay, if EN 125 parts will fit, then its ok.
    I wanted to go big bore route, but that thing needs carb, and propably camshaft to help head flow at high rpm. And these things would cost me fortune, my engine eats oil. So i need to fix that mostly, my friend will come, he will strip down the top end and we will see if the cylinder is scratched, if it is, I will with the big bore way, because honing and getting new piston kit with gaskets, will be as expensive new BBR kit.
    BTW: EN 125 is flat piston, so i think that our engine is more likely EN125.
    And question about LT250 camshaft..
    Somewhere i read that since GS 125 has bigger valves (30/26 versus EN125 ( 24?/22mm?) that the camshaft will not fit. What can youl tell me about that? I read it on xlite moto, few days ago, but it seems that its down currently.

10. #10 Re: Sinnis Blade 2014 - Help please 
    C-Moto Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonda View Post
    Hey, sorry to put on on the thread but I need a torque wrench for my bore kit, kinda realise it would be a good idea to use where theres gonna be high compression, any cheap torque wrench 5-25nm anywhere??
    This is the one I bought for the same purpose, works well.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-28757...+torque+wrench

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast