Hi guys, first post on this site havent found any others helpful at all. I swapped my lexmoto street for a apollo orion rx 125 now i have noticed theres alot of things up with this after getting familiar with it thati didnt spot at the time of having a look, the shock is awfully spongy they are adjustable what do i use to undo the adjuster?

The engine feels like its falling apart a horrible vibrating/grinding when accelerating and slowing down seems to be there pretty much all the time, not so bad at low revs its copable then and when clutch lever is pulled in so i guessed its either gear cogs chewed up or clutch but more to the gearbox problem,

I have a cg 125 that i can use as a donor for the engine etc as was told a lot of parts will fit, the engine so clocks say has done >40,000miles so may be worth putting new piston rings in will the cg engine fit straight in? i think shineray/zongshen ones would also

My other concern is parts where can i get them from in UK?
I had a pulse adrenaline 57 plate first model i think and other than wiring problems ect that seemed feel alot better made and although the apollo has 3600 miles/km on clocks its not nice to ride at all