Hey everybody. I bought a Panterra 125 for $140 not too long ago. I have been working on it. I will take some pics soon. Seems to be an '04. I had it running pretty well, I got it almost to 80 with my girlfriend on the back on the highway (we are about 300lbs combined) and we took it to the city. I was using it as a while for a generator too (until I blew the stator). It is currently apart in my kitchen waiting for me to put it back together. I am a little nervous. I changed out the entire electrical system trying to diagnose the problem, so it has now all new and improved electronics. I also added rear turn indicators that have blue parking lights, and I added mirrors with turn signals which I can't figure out the wiring on, but am working with. I am changing out the horn for a siren also. Am seriously considering adding emergency lights. I mostly ride on dirt roads or trails simply because of where I live, and my panterra and my YZ125 are my only transportation. I use the YZ if I am going into deep woods. It is an '89 and is out of commission right now also. It is winter here and more or less everything breaks down here in the Winter. I was riding my panterra in a snowstorm and lost the muffler. I was working on that and using it to make electricity for my house when I blew the stator. Until last summer I had never ridden a motorcycle before. I taught myself to ride on my YZ but wanted something more comfortable that could take a passenger more easily that had lights so I could take it on the road. I have no license so I don't care if I can get a plate for it. I just don't want to wreck, get hit, or hit anybody. Dirt bikes are legal here on trails for anybody without a plate, and there is a corollary that you can ride between trails on roads. There are trails everywhere here, so I feel like I am all set. I have passed police and they don't seem interested, so this Panterra is really working out. I have been looking at Chinese bikes and I'd really like to get what I see as a Kyngo 250? I don't know they don't sell them here in USA. I even wrote to the manufacturer and asked about buying one but was told that because of EPA regulation they aren't sold here. I run a nonprofit for families, and these bikes could save many families. Families spend so much money on transportation. Chinese bikes are great in my opinion in that they are inexpensive and efficient. I've done a lot of tuning on my bike and love it and can't wait to finish it and paint it. I may not ever sell the thing, really, since it is kind of my first real bike, in my opinion. I'd really like to develop a tuning setup that would satisfy the EPA if that could be done, and import these things so that people can get around easier and have better lives. Thanks for reading. Any advice on a Panterra 125 would be GREATLY appreciated, as well, as well as how can I get a Kyngo 250 shipped to me??