Well, "Romet" and "Junak" are known here only to motorcycle enthusiasts, so I think, that for the average buyer in Serbia, is not any difference whether an ordinary Chinese bike have "Romet"/"Junak" badge or badge of some Chinese brand with at least a couple of X, Y, Z letters in its hard-to-pronounce name. In addition to design, price is important, but not least service support and availability of spare parts. Simple as that!

From your words it seems to me that virtually all are aware that a major problem with the C-moto importers is pricing. At the local forum I mentioned new 400 cc "Shineray" bike and the fact that its retail price in different European countries is around 4k euros. Immediately someone answered that for 4k euros you can buy second hand branded, which will likely "outlive" this Chinese 400 cc bike. Other guy said that brand new "Honda" CB 500 F costs 5.5 k euros. OK, it is not cheap commuter bike with 125 cc CG clone, but still...

BTW, about "Romet"''s "Zipp" purchase: it is good to hear that "jeszcze Polska nie zginela" and that your local importers are thinking about expanding their business. It seems that this is a sign that they are there to stay, although I am sorry that this will inevitably lead to a reduction of the diversity available to customers.