Hello all,

As some as you know I'm new to this forum and have already jumped in the deepend to try and get the full Chinese motorcycle test sorted in sunny Shanghai

If the thread has been covered before please excuse me for being such a newbie with the search button but as far as I can see this topic hasn't been covered.

I wanna talk about reliability, something that the Ch1nese are unaware of. I love clocking up the kilometers on any bike as much as anybody else. When I lived in England I has a 1995 Vespa T5, most people don't appreciate them but I clocked up 23,000 miles on that in one year. It's not Ch1nese but still 23,000 with not a single problem, I think I got too lucky.

Anyway, back to the point. Within sometime soon when I hopefully acquire a shiny Chinese license I hope to buy a bike and that's a Chinese one of course

I've been checking out some bikes at my local dealers, qingqi, cfmoto etc.

I know I can find opinions about the awful quality some people do come across. I know I'm prepared for some maintainence, it's common with any bike. But I wanna know about those little work horses, the ones with some good mileage on them, ones that have broke a little but was easily repaired.

So what's your most reliable Chinese Moto? Probably the most reliable was still not that reliable at all in western standards but any guy in a shop can tell me a bike will last a long time but whether it will or not you never know until you ask the people that bought them before.

I'm a supermoto/dirt kind of guy but any bike that has served you well please post on here.

Also there was a qingqi supermoto kind of bike with a rear drum brake does anyone know which model I'm talking about its a 250. But I can't seem to find it online, maybe it was a qingqi but it sure was one of the usual ch1nese brands.

Josh