Hi, I am currently thinking and planning to upgrade my SuperMoto, Sinnis Apache 125 | Pulse Adrenaline 125, Same bike different names. haha.

Back to the point I have been searching for some big bore kits for it and also a bigger sized carburettor. failing that at least bigger jets, and I have came a bit unstuck when trying to find the items i require. I get confused on if it would fit my engine, as I look on eBay, and obviously it doesn't state which engine it will fit.

I have £300 - £400 to spend as I don't want to go overboard, but I will also be changing the colour from orange (yuck) to a two tone matte black, and matte white. but that's a different story haha.

I was just wondering if anyone could help me with the searching of the items I need.

I was also wondering if 150cc is the Biggest bore kit you can get for a 125 or if you could go that little bit higher say like a 170/180.

Everything I am doing to it I will be doing myself as I am a HGV Mechanic, and I have dabbled in the arts of body and paint.