Adventure Motorcycle Magazine Subscribe Now

Thread: Be gentle

1. #1 Be gentle 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hi all just joined up as a newbie to all the wonders of Chinese motorcycling having just ordered a new pulse adrenaline 250 and can't wait to get my hands on it next Friday.
    Any tips on what to look for or check before its first outing would be much appreciated as will any general comments on this bike, are they good etc?
    Attached Images

2. #2 Re: Be gentle 
    C-Moto Noob
    Hello,
    I would recommend a trail tech vapor. This gives you the engine temp, rpm, speed, gear lights, and more it is very helpful on these bikes and looks great to. make sure you keep the gas tank full so it does not start to rust on inside and cause problems also put a fuel filter on it if you don't have one already on her. Good luck they are very cool bikes and fun!! I have the ssr xf250 with the dual sport tires and loving it (its same bike as yours with different name for the US.)

3. #3 Re: Be gentle 
    This bike is POS, and I don't mean that this stands for Point Of Sale.

Jokes aside.

It's a "Qingqi", decent C-moto. Check all bolts and screws, and enjoy. If something on a bike start to annoy you, you'll solve it timely.
    Ask me nothing - I DO NOT speak english. Really...

4. #4 Re: Be gentle 
    You actually have very little to be ashamed of with this bike--it is made in a factory that manufactures some of Suzuki's engines, which is why many of the parts are interchangeable with the Suzuki. Then again, that is the 200cc engine, so not sure how interchangeable the 250cc is, but it does have some Suzuki technology... Also, this site was originally an offshoot of chinariders.net which is a site for owners of Chinese-made (predominantly North American based owners) bikes to gather and help each other out. On Chinariders, alot of the issues have been ironed out, and the Chinese bikes are proven to be okay quality, but generally reliable bikes. This site, having been created by an ex-pat, has become a place for European and other ex-pats who have moved to China for work, marriage, or other reasons, to gather and bag on Chinese bikes, which is why I believe you put in the disclaimer to 'be gentle'

Fortunately, there are many members here who are helpful, but I would suggest to join chinariders.net too. We have several UK members with Chinese bikes there, too!