I have recently bought a 2014 SSR XF250GY dual sport bike. I have aftermarket pro taper handlebars, slip-on exhaust, new o-ring blue chain, took some of the emissions parts off, and couple other parts added and it runs AWESOME (really loving the bike) but when it comes to buying parts such as clutch, starter, carb rebuild parts, AND so forth I am lost on where to buy from. The SSR Factory in California is so overpriced on everything for example (50 bucks for one set of brake pads when I ordered them for less than 6 bucks from this UK site with 7 bucks shipping). I found a site in the UK that has more than excellent prices but for certain parts from the site shipping is way to much not sure why this is for only certain parts is like 60 to 70 bucks shipping? The site is http://www.chinesemotorcyclepartsonline.co.uk and the parts are for the adrenaline pulse bike which is the exact same bike as the ssr 250. So if anyone has any ways of ordering parts from the US please please post it!! Any help for rear sprocket what other models may be the same or where to buy a new one?